SPV C500 Network Unlock

Guest Speckles

Guest Speckles

All the free unlocking software seems to require access to spv-developers.com, which no longer exists - it's no a "godaddy" domain holding page saying the domain has expired. Is there any other way to unlock a C500 for free? I've just paid for an unlock code for my Pulse, so don't feel like another $30 for one for the Orange, when I know it used to be possible for free.

I still have the spv-developers.com software, including the cert.cab and exe, but it just shows the "godaddy" page when launched now :)

(My phone is application unlocked)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adiohead
All the free unlocking software seems to require access to spv-developers.com, which no longer exists - it's no a "godaddy" domain holding page saying the domain has expired. Is there any other way to unlock a C500 for free? I've just paid for an unlock code for my Pulse, so don't feel like another $30 for one for the Orange, when I know it used to be possible for free.

I still have the spv-developers.com software, including the cert.cab and exe, but it just shows the "godaddy" page when launched now :)

(My phone is application unlocked)

i need help on this too.

anyone know how to unlock a C500 now?