Cabs Repository

Guest tacchan23

Guest ZeroXtreme
since someone requested this:

Samsung Large Indicator

Soft reset after installing.

Works on my own custom ROM. Should work for other custom roms too.

Usual Disclaimers apply. I am not responsible for any dataloss, hardware destruction, etc.

Please backup ur data first.

Edit: files are from IL5

Thank you Powser... You ROCK!!!!!!!

Guest tacchan23
what the use of NET_FrameWork_v3.5.cab ?ive been reading this net framework for a while now and i can't understand its usefulness.

A lot of applications will not run without it (but all the custom ROMs usually include it already)

Guest ZeroXtreme

Managed to extract all necessary files for the O2's original AMOLED Black Theme from the IJ9 ROM and created a cab for those who may be interested.

I have been looking for this for some time now, but the other posted versions seem to be missing files, so here you go...

Samsung_AMOLED_Black_Theme.cab

Edited by ZeroXtreme

Guest mad_a_22
A lot of applications will not run without it (but all the custom ROMs usually include it already)

you mean when you buy a phone with original OS like wm6.1 you don't need to install it cuz its already their. right.

1 have a new omnia II i did not install it yet.

another question tacchan23...

plss tell me the exact way of finding this thread_sms.htm. when i go to a file explore then windows i can't find the file.

i posted this in your omnia 2 guide. i just want the detailed way of finding it.

thnx.

Edited by mad_a_22

Guest tacchan23
you mean when you buy a phone with original OS like wm6.1 you don't need to install it cuz its already their. right.

1 have a new omnia II i did not install it yet.

another question tacchan23...

plss tell me the exact way of finding this thread_sms.htm. when i go to a file explore then windows i can't find the file.

i posted this in your omnia 2 guide. i just want the detailed way of finding it.

thnx.

You need to use a file explorer which enables to see hidden and system files (and enable that option), for sure Total Commander and Resco Explorer can do it (maybe others too)

Guest GanjaShelter

can anyone tell me what

Enable_Settings_rotation.cab (worked perfect for me B) , after restart, all Std-Win-Setting are here and the original samsung settings-menu also works :) ) and

SettingMenu.cab (after install sets the Samsung Omnia2 Settings-Menu to old style, with bit more options, but didn't realy work, i also noticed at deinstall that this prog would build for wm6.1)

exactly did?

do i have all settings? all winstd-settings and the factory-settingsmenu (in my case samsung omnia2 i8000)?

[EDITED]

Edited by GanjaShelter

Guest Tylwith

enable setting rotation is enabling the standart wino setings

you have most of the original winmo settings.

setting menu cab is installing the 6.1 samsung setting i should update this one with the IIB version instead but as there is not a lot of people using it i haven't do it yet.

Guest mad_a_22
You need to use a file explorer which enables to see hidden and system files (and enable that option), for sure Total Commander and Resco Explorer can do it (maybe others too)

i have used total commander to open thread_sms.htm. before i edit it i made a copy.

when i edit the height from 35 to 65 then overwrite the old one i can't open my sms messages. so what i did was i put back the old one back, but still i can't open new sms messages. can you help me with this one?

Guest ZeroXtreme
Could someone post a cab with all the ringtones/alarms that come with Omnia2?

The CAB file is too large to upload, it's about 20MB in size even if compressed.

Guest jktorrent

Hi all,

Does anybody come across the where I can get Samsung WidgetPlus cabs or download I can manually install ?

I think most of the custom ROM did remove this WidgetPlus. I do understand the standard ROM did come with it.

Maybe can provide the links .. so that we can add it into the 1st post (just a suggestion).

thanks ..

Hi guys,

Please if possible, I need a cab for Samsung taskmanager and phonebook with working favorites contacts. I guess from A1 or A5.

I have samsung's taskmanager but all images of active applications are black. :)

Thank you in advance.

Guest tacchan23
Someone requested the stock Java application from the Omnia II, so here it is.

I thought it would be more organized to post it in this thread and just redirect the requesting user.

Thanks, added to first post^^

Guest francis_fds

Samsung Widgets

Hi, have been searching since several days for the Samsung widgets that came witht the original rom, but all the ones I found and downloaded cover only quarter of the screen. Can someone please help me with a cab file for my omnia 2 i8000???

Francis

Guest imi1024

Hello!

Could somebody make a cab for the original Opera Mobile 9.5? The version of the browser which can be found for example in secany roms is: Opera Mobile 9.5 build 18250. Please help me! I need this browser!

Thank you.