Cabs Repository

Guest tacchan23

Managed to extract all necessary files for the O2's original AMOLED Black Theme from the IJ9 ROM and created a cab for those who may be interested.

I have been looking for this for some time now, but the other posted versions seem to be missing files, so here you go...

Hi Zero,

I just installed this cab but I'm confused... which Theme should I select to use these settings?

Guest ZeroXtreme
Hi Zero,

I just installed this cab but I'm confused... which Theme should I select to use these settings?

To get the original AMOLED Theme, you should select the "BlackTheme", although this was originally meant for a 6.1/6.5 ROM and not the 6.5.x ROMs since the top and bottom bars are different. It may also work but there may be a few things off on 6.5.x ROMs.

Guest Terry666
First of all I would like to thank everyone who worked on making the following cabs. I will just try to keep them updated here for easier reference.

If people will post the info about which ROM they extracted the application from it would be nice too maybe.

IMPORTANT: so far I haven't tried any of these cabs (as personally I'm not very interested in Samsung applications^^) so try them at your own risk and possibly post some feedback.

Also, they have been tested only on specific versions of custom ROMs, so they may not fully work on every ROM out there.

System utilities & registry tweaks

RingIncrease.cab by Tylwith Fix the 3 second ring delay (it only works up to firmware H3, after that it just mutes the phone)

HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

I did it as I didn't read the last part... ;) now I don't have ring tone... :D ANYBODY knows how to repair this problem PLEASE people I don't want to re install everything AGAIN!!!....

When I'm testing for the tone I see the call and I have the vibration but no sound and when the call finishing I have a bit of the ring.... I have uninstall the .cab of course...

Edited by Terry666

Guest Wilson@China
Someone requested the stock Java application from the Omnia II, so here it is.

I thought it would be more organized to post it in this thread and just redirect the requesting user.

Hi, Zero

Thanks for your warm hearted help, I installed this CAB file sucessfully, but it won't run when I click "Java" icon even after reboot with same problem. So I don't know what's the reason, is there some file(s) missing in the CAB file?

Please help to check.

Best regards

Wilson

Guest vitozappa

HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

I did it as I didn't read the last part... :D now I don't have ring tone... :D ANYBODY knows how to repair this problem PLEASE people I don't want to re install everything AGAIN!!!....

When I'm testing for the tone I see the call and I have the vibration but no sound and when the call finishing I have a bit of the ring.... I have uninstall the .cab of course...

just reinstall CSC

HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

I did it as I didn't read the last part... :D now I don't have ring tone... :D ANYBODY knows how to repair this problem PLEASE people I don't want to re install everything AGAIN!!!....

Terry, before anything just make sure you have some mp3 under \My Documents\My Ringtones

Guest Terry666
Terry, before anything just make sure you have some mp3 under \My Documents\My Ringtones

I've reflash the phone but still I've the 3sec problem I' try it...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Worked...

Edited by Terry666

Guest triplex76
requesting for Communities cab please? this is the one that will enable me to upload to web right?

I need the samsung task manager cab ... could somebody upload it?

Guest natedawg1013
Do you guys think I should move this thread to the general Omnia2 section? could these application cabs be usefull to the i920 users too? (after they get cooked roms) or they may not be working properly?

YES PLEASE!!! Our Omnia2's don't come with many of these programs. The only reason I found this was because I wanted Midomi, and we Verizon customers don't have it. I knew that there would be a cab repository somewhere, and I knew you guys had the app. Otherwise, I'd be stuck with Verizon's VCast SongID.

Just when/if you do move it, put a note for i920 users to change 'MidomiGUIDType' in the registry from 3 to 1, otherwise it'll only work on wifi.

Edited by natedawg1013

Guest tones75

hey there!

im a newbie and was wondering how to install .cab

i gound a theme that I want to try but don't know how to install the .cab.

can you help please?

thanks

:(

Always glad to be of service... :(

Guest tones75

hi wilson,

i ma trying to install cabs but dont know how to.

i have downloaded the files and then joined them.

but after that, i do know wha o do.

please help!

i've been asking for ages but no one has responded.

thanks in advance!

Hi, Zero

Thanks for your warm hearted help, I installed this CAB file sucessfully, but it won't run when I click "Java" icon even after reboot with same problem. So I don't know what's the reason, is there some file(s) missing in the CAB file?

Please help to check.

Best regards

Wilson

Guest tones75

hi wilson,

please help!

thanks in advance!

sorry double posted!!

Hi, Zero

Please help to check.

Best regards

Wilson

Edited by tones75

Guest ZeroXtreme
hi wilson,

please help!

thanks in advance!

sorry double posted!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't checked this thread for a while. I'm not sure why it does not work for you, has anyone else who downloaded the file got it to work?

I apologize if I cant be of anymore help regarding this matter, I already sold my O2 so I can't check anymore.

Guest merdock

Hello.

Auto-Rotate screen applications: applications to auto-rotate screen in any application of your choice.

The link for the above App is not working. Thank you.

Guest tones75

hi merdock,

here is a link that will take you to the page with instructions:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...abs-repository/

I have edited my registry and it works but I was wondering if anyone out there knows how to autofit the screen when you manually rotate it.

some screens i rotate do not fit properly.

thanks in advnce!

<_<

Hello.

Auto-Rotate screen applications: applications to auto-rotate screen in any application of your choice.

The link for the above App is not working. Thank you.