Cabs Repository

Guest tacchan23

I was looking everywhere but eventually find nothing. Can somebody provide latest version of Samsung Touch Player?

I'm driving my O2 on Sonblack SB30 ROM and find it very fast, comfortable and stable. The only thing is that he uses some kind of old Touch Player that doesn't have features I've seen in other versions of different ROMs (e.g. browsing specify folders instead of doing whole update).

Please help.

[update]

I did an extraction from other ROM. Here it is if somebody wants it: TouchPlayer with Folder View feature.

TouchPlayer.zip

Edited by Umpal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xunmaodan
hi

this CAB Solve Memory disapear problem in OmniaII (your 16GB gone!) install it in device memory and format with PC

hi i've tried this.. my 16gb storage came back, however i cannot save files on it anymore.. i am having an error on my pc when i tried to format it, it says "windows unable to complete the format".. please help.. :huh:

• 1 month later...
Guest haroonhk
hi

this CAB Solve Memory disapear problem in OmniaII (your 16GB gone!) install it in device memory and format with PC

Great Job :)

u real genius.

:)

• 1 month later...
Guest alabama20
I was looking everywhere but eventually find nothing. Can somebody provide latest version of Samsung Touch Player?

I'm driving my O2 on Sonblack SB30 ROM and find it very fast, comfortable and stable. The only thing is that he uses some kind of old Touch Player that doesn't have features I've seen in other versions of different ROMs (e.g. browsing specify folders instead of doing whole update).

Please help.

[update]

I did an extraction from other ROM. Here it is if somebody wants it: TouchPlayer with Folder View feature.

Biiiiig thanks to you my friend, i searched for this 2 weeks :) Cheers :unsure:

hi

I love you! lol :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest nsnobel2

hi

Bro you are great , you solve my problem like a magic, now my phone shows 16gb memory. But don't know how to format it with pc?

thanks bro for a great sharing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest blackoutpt

guys, I need these files but the original post was directed at mega upload, now deceased. Can someone else please upload them to a new service and update the links?. Thanks

Guest argentinos

guys, I need these files but the original post was directed at mega upload, now deceased. Can someone else please upload them to a new service and update the links?. Thanks

which file you need exactly ? all the files ? i can upload them and send you the link. just tell me