• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab

133 posts in this topic

Posted

did you add whiskeybro's update for the calendar ? link i first post i recall.

Posted

did you add whiskeybro's update for the calendar ? link i first post i recall.

HOW can I get" the "whiskeybro's update for the calendar " THANK A LOT!

Posted

Where can I find some skins or themes for this version of TF3D?

Posted

How can i have the "original" Manila clock and not the twins ?

Posted

Hi whiskeybro, could you please correct me here on installation. I 've followed install steps correctly and stuck at this one "go to settings/Home select Ahen theme and in Home/items select TouchFLO 3D". I managed to find Ahen but didn't find TouchFLO 3D. unless i was looking in the wrong folder. to look for that file i went to settings/display and light/items on today. Please suggest. Thanks.

Dwvice: omnia 2; winmo: 6.5

Posted

Thx for your great work!

Posted

OMG, it is so cool! I like it very much! Thanks a lot!

Posted

hello?

how to remove music tab in that sw?

I can't find that in setting

The music tab is not work

Posted

Hi, congratulations on your work, you may upload a cab to set the default clock of manila?

thank you very much

Posted (edited)

Great work whiskeybro. Everything works fine. I don't have problem but that two clocks in home tab irritate me. How can i get this classic clock?

post-614679-1264942544_thumb.png

Edited by fekovic

Posted

Good question I would like to also have this clock on this topic!

Do you have decelerations or slowness with this topic installed?

Posted

Great work whiskeybro. Everything works fine. I don't have problem but that two clocks in home tab irritate me. How can i get this classic clock?

sorry but i changed to htc hd2.

but for clocks you can go to xda in the blackstone forum and try some old clocks from the older manila and not from (sense 2.0,2.1,and 2.5)

Posted

sorry but i changed to htc hd2.

but for clocks you can go to xda in the blackstone forum and try some old clocks from the older manila and not from (sense 2.0,2.1,and 2.5)

you mean u use hd2 phone now? so you're not using omnia 2 anymore bro?

Posted

how to play music

Posted

you mean u use hd2 phone now? so you're not using omnia 2 anymore bro?

yeah i changed to the htc hd2 and sold my omnia 2 ;)

Posted

It looks great, but my phone only has 28.38MB left in main storage. 'cos I use official ROM and I have 16MB PIM. I installed all program onto My Storage already though. Anyway can make Manila to be able to install on My Storage?

Thanks!

Thats not going to work.

Why you not flash one of the great custom roms around here,it makes your phone fast and stabile with more free ram.

Posted (edited)

how can apply as this. please help

callh.jpg

thats manilla 2.1 or 2.5

you can't for now... but you can try it for toshiba, but it's barelly unusuable...

But now i ask, how do i put the original big flip clock on the home screen, i tried already the cabs, but the only change the the little flip clock skin

the question is now, how do i get rid of the two clock settings... there must be some registry....

If it can't be done, at least someone could give up a cab or a link to change the digital clock skin

And about the slider icons... they're bigger and more detailed on the original manilla, is there a way to put the original ones, and bigger?

Edited by Real_life

Posted

Can't get photo album to work. Just says searching for and nothing. Using Custom 6.5.1 english rom. Albumsearcher is in startup and the reg key is poingting to \my storage\dcim\108sscam which is where my current pics are...

jv

Posted (edited)

Hi whiskeybro! :(

In German the path is:

\Interner Speicher\DCIM\100SSCAM\

Thanks in advance

Edited by Jose197365644321345678

Posted

Worked fine on my Omnia I8000. Great work.. Just a question. Is there a way to customize item on today screen? I.e Add a program shortcut and etc..

Posted

Worked fine on my Omnia I8000. Great work.. Just a question. Is there a way to customize item on today screen? I.e Add a program shortcut and etc..

Posted

thank you so much for your work whiskeybro. You've given the O2 some hope, the verizon US i920 version has nothing going for it besides your cab so far. what made you leave?

Posted

Hi,

Great CAB all works well, only 1 thing for me how do I replace the 2 clocks with just a standard large flip clock?

Many thanks,

Wiggy