whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab

Guest whiskeybro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cappuccina

Here is the large Flip Clock! Just put the 3 files in \windows folder, this will replace the ones you have now for the two clocks. If you want to switch back, you should back up the files before. Enjoy

Flip_Only.rar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anyone experience in term of speed performance? any slowness after loaded the cab?

How much balance of RAM/ROM do you gain?

i just installed the cab and after a reboot it loads not that fast

and i have problems with my weather, when i want to see the weather i get "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" 2sec later "launchig Touchflo 3D" and i'm back in my home screen :D

if anybody knows the trick! please...

thx

kurt

Guest tones75
You can use this cab i made note opera10 must be on my storage :D

hi whiskeybro!

great work!! looks awesome!!

just want to know what is that listed under media player in your internettabsmod?

and how can i remove it coz i cannot launch it.

thanks in advance!! :D

• 1 year later...
Guest hell_madok

i just installed the cab and after a reboot it loads not that fast

and i have problems with my weather, when i want to see the weather i get "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" 2sec later "launchig Touchflo 3D" and i'm back in my home screen :D

if anybody knows the trick! please...

thx

kurt

I also have the same problem, followed all installation instructions.

1. Installed "Whiskeybro_Manila_1.3.cab" in "My Device" location in i8000 phone

2. Softreset the phone

3. Gone in "Settings/Home", selected "Ahen" theme and in "Home/Items" it was already selected the "TouchFLO 3D" item

4. Softreset the phone again

5. Opened "Files Manager", gone in "My Documents" folder, executed "AlbumSearcher.exe" and nothing happened, then executed "TF3DUpdater.exe" after a few seconds appeared the message "TF3D Driver Update Complete!"

6. Softreset the phone again

After I reboot the phone all i get at Home Screen are 2 messages in loop, the first is "Touch here to start TouchFLO 3D" and later is "Starting the TouchFLO 3D", but TF3D never opens.

I'm using this ROM -> PT-BR Lite ROM by shadowangel. It's in Portuguese language from Brazil, it's the JH2 firmware and WM 6.5.3 (23139 | 09/09/10). I did the hard reset before installing this TouchFLO 3D, but I don't know why it's not working.

Please, someone could direct me on this, I really want to use this UI on my phone, please whiskeybro, help me to make it start, that's all what I need. Thanks to all.