[3.0.1] AychTeeSee's Vanilla Cupcake ROM - GSM (now with online kitchen)

Guest AychTeeSee

Guest deeone
Next release will be Cupcake, and when HTC officially releases Eclair, I will produce a ROM for that. I'm still on vacation for another two days (been toying with the ROM in my spare time) and my development will be back to full speed when I return.

Andrew

Waiting for you Andrew, hope you had a great time! <_<

Guest AychTeeSee
sweet cant wait <_< having a nice vacation?

I'm having a great time, thank you :mellow:

Edited by AychTeeSee

Guest dr_ysp
I'm having a great time, thank you :)

andrews pls come back we need u here man.

i like vanilla so much but with bluetooth it is unusable.

Guest roxphiler

...and i do like the rom so much also, but there's still the problem of sending sms by the rom (in other roms this doesn't happen, seems to belong to myfavs)

Guest masterpfa
Next release will be Cupcake, and when HTC officially releases Eclair, I will produce a ROM for that. I'm still on vacation for another two days (been toying with the ROM in my spare time) and my development will be back to full speed when I return.

Andrew

You shouldn't even be looking on here sir. Enjoy your vacation :) ;)

Guest masterpfa
...and i do like the rom so much also, but there's still the problem of sending sms by the rom (in other roms this doesn't happen, seems to belong to myfavs)

What problems are you having? What Network are you on it could be your APN settings

Guest luvgirl12345

all the devs are adding the bloated sense overlay that crashes alot... its not worth it (switching to 2.1)... I love this rom!!

Guest pvillasuso
Update time!

@pvillasuso: Sorry to see you go with the Nexus One crowd, you're one of the reasons I kept developing the ROM. Trust me, if the N1 was available on Telus/AT&T 3G bands, I would've bought it in a second ;)

Thanx for the comments Man ... I know I´ll see you soon cooking @ the other side (N1) too ! :)

Guest roxphiler
What problems are you having? What Network are you on it could be your APN settings

i've just disabled whole the apn via apndroid and the sms-bug is still there.... :/

Guest masterpfa
i've just disabled whole the apn via apndroid and the sms-bug is still there.... :/

I am not too sure if this is the problem, but I know my provider in the UK, is able to resend SMS settings to my phone/or provide the details for manual entry, are your providers able to do that?

Guest poults
ehm just a question? did you wipe etc? if not try doing a fresh install and see if it works then... (I never send sms's. So I cant say if it works on my phone...)

I have trouble with sms with this rom, it sends sometimes and not others. Im using handcent so i might give chomp a go and see what happens. With t-mobile uk btw.

Guest roxphiler
I am not too sure if this is the problem, but I know my provider in the UK, is able to resend SMS settings to my phone/or provide the details for manual entry, are your providers able to do that?

don't know, gonna check this

i somehow remember a few months ago a sms didn't go out on my phone eather... not sure though lets just wait for the 4.0 version and try that because theres no point discussing and trying to find bugs now :)

sure, sure.... time for an upgrade ;)

Guest masterpfa
Don't worry- I'm still here. I'll be using my Hero for dev purposes, and my N1 as my personal phone ;)

Andrew

Well that's OK then :)

How is the Nexus 1 have you tried any of the custom ROMS yet?

Guest neenee

I'd just like to add my 'Huzzah' to this rom. I have tried 2.1 roms, but they are rather slow on my Hero. This one feels like a breath of fresh air.

*update* And I really like that this rom uses the stock Android look, instead of HTC Sense.

Edited by neenee