PaulOBrien

Nexus One / HTC Passion images in signed zip - build 22607

19 posts in this topic

Root access not enough for you?

How about the Nexus One / HTC Passion ROM images in a signed zip (extract with WinRAR on Windows or CocoaZipX on OSX)?

Enjoy! :)

Kudos to my unnamed source (you know who you are)!

Download: http://loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.p...mf/?oz11nmzyqm3

P

Root access not enough for you?

How about the Nexus One / HTC Passion ROM images in a signed zip (extract with WinRAR on Windows or CocoaZipX on OSX)?

Enjoy! :)

Kudos to my unnamed source (you know who you are)!

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKFI77YI

P

Just a note: "The Unarchiver" - http://wakaba.c3.cx/s/apps/unarchiver.html - for extracting files on OSX.

Kudos

Edited by lmjabreu

Keep hitting refresh! :)

P

Just did matey... she's-a-downloading!

Time to PLAY!

ModelID: PB9911000

CIDNUM: GOOGL001

So it's a Google ROM... PB9911000 is also pretty similar to PB811000 (HD2) so it's from the same suite of devices. Lets see what else we can get out of this ROM!

l3v5y you Android ROM n00b! ;)

P

Yeah... But I feel like learning :)

Got me the android SDK, a clean Ubuntu install with the Androidy stuff and the Passion images... What could possibly go wrong? B)

Yeah... But I feel like learning :)

Got me the android SDK, a clean Ubuntu install with the Androidy stuff and the Passion images... What could possibly go wrong? ;)

On that same bandwagon, any good tutorials just to get me off to a start, seen the how to on xda and htcpedia but nothing substantial.

On that same bandwagon, any good tutorials just to get me off to a start, seen the how to on xda and htcpedia but nothing substantial.

Although android is a more open platform in theory, there seems to be absolutely no advice/guides/anything useful!

I think I don't like Anrdoid... :) WM needs more hacking (and almost all the tools used are built from scratch) but at least people seem to share the discoveries they make...

Is there a way to get this to work with the sdk emulator? I tried making a copy of 2.0.1 skd folder, renamed, changeds system.img with the one from this thread, it won't boot past the android small text and the blinking cursor(it hangs, cursor stops blinking).

wow how do you do it haha. Cant wait for cyanogen get hold of these bad boys =)

i know this may sound stupid

i have moto cliq and i what to put nexus one rom on it and didnt know if this rom will work on this phone

US Tmobile

Moto cliq

hopefully i can :)

i know this may sound stupid

i have moto cliq and i what to put nexus one rom on it and didnt know if this rom will work on this phone

US Tmobile

Moto cliq

hopefully i can :)

Afraid not, someone need need to port it out to your device.

From what Ive heard Android 2.1 will be coming to the Cliq though.

Has anyone tried flashing this zip to see if it will restore the phone to factory? I'm a little scared to unlock and void my warrenty.

when i unzip the files all i get is a boot.img but no system.img or revocery.img

and i unziped with both winrar and cocoa zip? is there anyway someone can just send me those 2 files?

thanks

Can someone tell me if this is suitable for the SLCD Nexus, too?

I want to revert bach to stock to send it to HTC because of my broken power button.