[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest dbsimms63
I am not sure how you would fix that. I know that you said that you just hard reset a couple of days ago, but from all of the issues you are having I would suggest reflashing. Then right after you reflash, do a hard reset. That cleans off everything that might have been left over before you flashed. Then install programs one by one and check if any of these issues come up. Hopefully that will help.

I did do the reset after the flash. I got TellMe to work by re-loading a CAB I found, but still can't see all my programs and the ring tones won't play for my contacts. Just trying to figure if it is all really worth it or not. I hate reloading stuff.

Guest rpmm70
I did do the reset after the flash. I got TellMe to work by re-loading a CAB I found, but still can't see all my programs and the ring tones won't play for my contacts. Just trying to figure if it is all really worth it or not. I hate reloading stuff.

I hate reloading stuff too. I would recommend using Sashimi to help install CAB, registry entires, and other settings automatically.

Guest rpmm70
Never had a problem with it before, and here it is almost a week of using this ROM and I'm still stuck in Trakai Island Cast. LOL. So i don't think it's the towers. There has to be something internally that is messed up, just don't know where to look. :-(

** EDIT **

Ok, so I'm going to try and flash with the no UI ROM Mike has, and manually install my M2D, and see if that works for me.

Also: I flashed with thekevsters DC22 M2D ROM, and had the same issues with the weather, although at least that had me back in NY, but way up north. LOL

I would try updating your roaming. Dial *228 and use option 2. See if that helps.

Guest LordSith
I would try updating your roaming. Dial *228 and use option 2. See if that helps.

tried that, thanks though. I even reflashed, installed the updated Google Maps, activated the GPS (got that zero'd in on me) but still nothing. Now I'm back to No weather updates. :-(

Guest sojrner
23563 UltraLite added to Post 3.

You are a machine waremike, you do good work. Thanks for everything you've done. I'm on your DC22 v2 m2d2 and having no issues, works great.

Guest tsgeek
23563 UltraLite added to Post 3.

Looks very nice! Just to be sure, I have to install the UI to device memory, and not to My Storage. Is that correct?

Thanks for your work!

Guest NilsE
Looks very nice! Just to be sure, I have to install the UI to device memory, and not to My Storage. Is that correct?

Thanks for your work!

Yes, although some UI's may work from elsewhere you should install to device memory or it may not even work and if it does it could be slow.

Guest Lexdad86

question, when using your ultralite rom, how are you supposed to change keyboards? I have tried to find a cab file to install that will allow me to change the keyboard i'm using but i'm having trouble finding it. Please help and thank you for all of your great work

Guest LordSith
question, when using your ultralite rom, how are you supposed to change keyboards? I have tried to find a cab file to install that will allow me to change the keyboard i'm using but i'm having trouble finding it. Please help and thank you for all of your great work

Well what keyboard did you want? It would be easier if we knew that so someone could post the cab file for you. LOL

I have a few keyboard cab files, so maybe I can help.

Guest NilsE

If you are looking for a new keyboard they are all over the place.

If you are looking to just change to another that is already installed there are 2 ways.

1) Press and hold the keyboard icon when the keyboard is open the release it and select the keyboard you want

2) Install the attached and us it to select the keyboard you want that is already installed

Sipchange_1.0.cab

Guest waremike32

I'm sorry to say that I won't be cooking roms anymore. I simply don't have the time. In the little time I do have, I've starting learning Android development. Hopefully I'll see some of you on that side in the future.

I just want to send out a big thank you to the omnia community! Especially my rom users and everyone who's donated. It is truly appreciated! What amazing things we've achieved with our devices as a group. It's a testament to all people who come together; we can accomplish such great feats!

Thanks again everyone!

P.S. - You may see me around here and other boards under my new nick, UnkleDuke.

Guest rfarrah
I'm sorry to say that I won't be cooking roms anymore. I simply don't have the time. In the little time I do have, I've starting learning Android development. Hopefully I'll see some of you on that side in the future.

I just want to send out a big thank you to the omnia community! Especially my rom users and everyone who's donated. It is truly appreciated! What amazing things we've achieved with our devices as a group. It's a testament to all people who come together; we can accomplish such great feats!

Thanks again everyone!

P.S. - You may see me around here and other boards under my new nick, UnkleDuke.

It's the end of an era. Mike, thanks for everything. See you on the other side.

Guest thekevster

Thanks again everyone!

sorry to hear of your departure from cooking on the omnia.

you were my favorite chef by far and your ROMs inspired me to get into cooking.

i know i can speak for everybody when i say thank you for everything you have done for the omnia community. it would be nothing without everything you have contributed.

Guest kevkavalier

Thanks again everyone!

What android sites will you be on and what good sites are out there now? Seems that Android will be the future here for some time.

Guest dgyahn

Thanks again everyone!

Hey Mike, thanks for all your hard work. Your ROMs are the only one I've been using because the're rock solid. We'll miss you. Good luck with the Android.

Guest rpmm70

Thanks again everyone!

I am sad to see you go, but thank you for all of the great work. I will be using your ROM for a long time

Guest Luacious

Thanks again everyone!

Dude, I just got here, in the short time I have known you, yougot me going, I too will miss you =(

Verizon VVM Release Cab (1.1.9.0) ** Newest release as of 04/25/2010

Will this work without Verizon, IE Pageplus? vvm = visual voicemail right?

OK, and another newb question...

On the TouchFlo Screen, if I flip sideways to landscape mode, it still is in portrait size, and does not adjust for landscape, is this normal or am I doing something wrong. The same goes for my SlideIT program, when i flip sideways half screen is blank, and only portrait size keyboard shows up.

I think with both things doing it like that, it must be me, but I do not know how to fix, tyvm

Edited by Luacious

Guest LordSith
Dude, I just got here, in the short time I have known you, yougot me going, I too will miss you =(

Will this work without Verizon, IE Pageplus? vvm = visual voicemail right?

OK, and another newb question...

On the TouchFlo Screen, if I flip sideways to landscape mode, it still is in portrait size, and does not adjust for landscape, is this normal or am I doing something wrong. The same goes for my SlideIT program, when i flip sideways half screen is blank, and only portrait size keyboard shows up.

I think with both things doing it like that, it must be me, but I do not know how to fix, tyvm

It's still Visual Voice Mail, just has the Verizon logo on the launch screen.

I'll let someone else take the landscape question. (I never use landscape mode, so wouldn't know much about it. LOL)

Guest LordSith

Thanks again everyone!

I must say you are definitely going to be missed here. Thanks for all the time and effort you gave us Omnia lovers.