[UPDATED]: Samsung I7500 mustymod ROM (Android 2.0)

Guest mustymod

Guest Tareq Sharafy

tried it for two days, works great :)

i was even able to change fonts and do some bad stuff,

i'm going back to the pre-XXIH8 Android 1.5 firmware cuz i can't live long without Israeli localization ;)

mustymod you ROCK i'll keep coming back and trying newer versions B)

Edited by Tareq Sharafy

Guest isRaZZe

Big THX.

I love you! B)

I've noticed 2 bugs:

Calendar sync does not stop

If 3G is enabled, then the reception is poor

greetings from Germany :)

Edit:

Oh yes, the battery is keeping not really long.

But I'm sure you'll make that

The Galaxy community puts a lot of you

Edited by isRaZZe

Guest geminga

Thank you very much for your engagement.

This is how you can see that motivated programmers are way better than chairfarting Samsung programmers. :)

I'm sure you will bring out a final version of this, and me and all Galaxy users of www.android-hilfe.de are thankful.

Respects!

Guest frostering

¿It's no longer motivation help selflessly? Of course we want to donate but, the money it's not all. May be other ways to continue with your project..

Thanks after all

Guest iliuxa

MustyMod,

firstly thank you for the hope that Ecler possible in our device

and secondly, it may try for donation system Moneybookers.com?

they are not as paranoid as paypal.

Guest m16kevlar
MustyMod,

firstly thank you for the hope that Ecler possible in our device

and secondly, it may try for donation system Moneybookers.com?

they are not as paranoid as paypal.

Endorse. At the our forum (4pda), many users are interested in the final version. Greetings from Russia.

Guest sensorama

First of all. Thank you. Verry nice job! Its great to see this kind of developement not only on htc devices.

Ive tested it and it works great! I could actually consider start using my galaxy now and put the iphone in a drawer for a while. :)

Second i would like to see how you came about building this version for the galaxy.

Please share it! My guess is a lot of people can contribute to a more complete rom.

*edit* And as you can see this is my first post, and ive been a member since 2007, this is kinda big news! haha.

Edited by sensorama

Guest m16kevlar

Dear Mustymod! I am very glad that the problems do not put your determination to finish the job. We need your support. Forward! Greetings from snowy Russia! With respect, Ivan.

Guest Adi Cicurel

Hi,

I see that most of the people here installed the rom and was more then happy, i have tried to install it with the Odin, but for some reason it never pass the step:

Download Start...

<0> Create File...

<1> StartThread Detected : 1

<2> StartThread Detected : 0

<3> StartThread Detected : 0

<4> StartThread Detected : 0

<5> StartThread Detected : 0

<6> StartThread Detected : 0

<7> StartThread Detected : 0

<8> StartThread Detected : 0

<1> Begin Thread..

<1> Engine RUN!!!

<1> setup connection...

Just stuck here for ages (gave it 2 hours and it never moves) and the phone is fully functioning and does not show any sign of installation while connected to USB.

Any idea anyone how to install it?

Thank you

Guest nasserB

nice work mustymode

I have tried it but there are some problems like no video in YouTube just a sound, and my phone hang two times

Hi,

I see that most of the people here installed the rom and was more then happy, i have tried to install it with the Odin, but for some reason it never pass the step:

Download Start...

<0> Create File...

<1> StartThread Detected : 1

<2> StartThread Detected : 0

<3> StartThread Detected : 0

<4> StartThread Detected : 0

<5> StartThread Detected : 0

<6> StartThread Detected : 0

<7> StartThread Detected : 0

<8> StartThread Detected : 0

<1> Begin Thread..

<1> Engine RUN!!!

<1> setup connection...

Just stuck here for ages (gave it 2 hours and it never moves) and the phone is fully functioning and does not show any sign of installation while connected to USB.

Any idea anyone how to install it?

Thank you

You must set your phone in Download mode, (turn off your mobile, then press Volume Down button + OK button + Turn on button)

Guest Adi Cicurel
nice work mustymode

I have tried it but there are some problems like no video in YouTube just a sound, and my phone hang two times

You must set your phone in Download mode, (turn off your mobile, then press Volume Down button + OK button + Turn on button)

Thank you for your reply, when entered the "Recovery mode" by clicking the suggested buttons, it still reach the same step and stuck, clicking the menu button on the device shows a progress for a second and reboots the device with factory default of 1.5 version.

Any idea?

Guest franckinou

good job but some others missings :

we can't assign a ringtone for each contact like with the 1.5 version ! and we can't redirect the call (in, not out) on the Messaging (answering ?).

Edited by franckinou

Guest maxpowers55

Hey everybody!

Just joined MoDaCo.

Have many problems on my Galaxy with medion mobile prepaid card. "Tagesflat Monatsflat" are working (<80KB/S) but every second try calling someone the service is not availeble. Can someone help fixing this bug? Is the problem fixed with the version v1.01a ?

Thx for replay!

my english is so bad :)

Guest frostering

I'm very excited about your decision that continue with your firmware. You are making a excellent job and all of us appreciate it.

Thank you very much!