[ROM] WM6.1 English/Arabic I8000JPIJ3 Official ROM

Guest Mr Man2003

• 1 month later...
Guest FerdiBorbon
nice rom... lots of ram! 85mb after spb expresso installed and i love samsung default lock screen!!

hi more ram than KC 6.1 lite rom??... i think me and you are still 6.1 fans and is always on the hunt for any 6.1 rom updates here lol

Guest sinancetinkaya

I tried to make a clean rom of this build and here are my thoughts/results

* Yes we may have 300 mb free storage with LZX support (I haven't made the LZX supported cecomp.dll work with buildos yet, I used to use PRB)

Unfortunately Samsung has made a lot of changes in I8000 OS. They have changed all dlls of settings. They are bigger and use more ram than old ones. There is no way to turn back to the old style (I think)

* The last essential wm6.1 rom I've made gave 112 mb free ram and 244 mb free storage (don't ask for link because it's very unstable), I can increase it by reducing pagepool size but don't expect a huge free ram.

* Finally we have a native WM6.5 nk.exe not like i900's wm6.5 which uses old wm6.1 nk.exe. That means we have a real wm6.5 with its kernel. In my opinion, i8000's wm6.5 (I tried JB1) works better than its wm6.1

Edited by sinancetinkaya

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest abdelrahim

The latest Official Arabic ROM was in June 2010 (JPJF1)

Download link

http://www.multiupload.com/S4AMBEODMN

BUT as all Official Arabic ROMs , the size of CSC is very large occupying about 50 MB of Main Storage after upgrading leaving only about 50 MB there...Therefore, its better if you use any english ROM whether an official or a cooked one and then install Arabic Language (Mobidiv 16 is the best so far) which only needs 2-3 MB...