Screen blank with camera

Guest ltgland

Guest ltgland

I have a strange problem with my phone. When I turn on the camera (either the front or back camera), I do not get any displaying showing me what I am pointing the thing at (no review/video), but I can take pictures so the camera error is not physically destroyed.

I got my Kaiser from 3, cooked it and put a new OS on it. It either stopped after that, or after I dropped the phone (running for a bus).

It was OS 6.0, its now 6.1

Guest zelendel
I have a strange problem with my phone. When I turn on the camera (either the front or back camera), I do not get any displaying showing me what I am pointing the thing at (no review/video), but I can take pictures so the camera error is not physically destroyed.

I got my Kaiser from 3, cooked it and put a new OS on it. It either stopped after that, or after I dropped the phone (running for a bus).

It was OS 6.0, its now 6.1

Your issue is most likely a radio issue. Try a different radio and you should be good

Guest ltgland
Your issue is most likely a radio issue. Try a different radio and you should be good

Radio? I was hoping not, one of the reasons for cooking and upgrading was the last radio was rubbish.

I will give it a go as soon as I get a chance.