Orange upgrade

Guest tori

Hello there.

I just got of the phone to Orange upgrade, and was so disappointed with the deal they offered me on the Iphone 3GS. They offered me the same prices and minutes they got on the web. I have been with Orange for about 15 years, and are a grid 5 or 6. I remember when I upgraded last year I phoned the retentions direct, and got a good deal. But I can't remember the phone number, and can't find it anywhere. So does anyone know the number please.

Tori :)

Guest useyourfist

they dont care any more i have 2 phones with them about £90pm bill at end of contract i told them i wanted to cancell they said ok waited for them to ring with better deals as thats whats always happend in th past, they never rang. went into shop day before it would have all been cancelled and said was going to change to vodaphone unless they gave a better deal they said bye, they only care about getting new customers.

i upgraded as couldnt be bothered with changin and then run into some problems and terrible customer relations and i would strongly reccomend changing provider you wil get a good new customer deal orange aint the same as they used to be now they have merged with tmobile

i cant stress enough dont stick with orange.

Edited by useyourfist

Yes I totally agree. I did ring the retentions people today, and they said no deals on the IPhone. And she also told me all the other networks do more or less the same deals on the IPhone. I did know that, because I had already checked O2 and Vodafone's deals on the Iphone. So in the end I upgraded to the Iphone 3GS on a £35pm, 600 min, 500 text and unlimited data and wifi, on a 24 months contract. But then she told me the Orange care for £5pm, does not cover the Iphone and it is £12pm for the Orange care on the Iphone, so I had to get that as well. Well just in case something happens with the phone, you don't have a leg to stand on if you don't have insurance on the phone. Yes I know, but I have loved the Iphone since it came out all them years ago, so I was so excited when I heard Orange would get it. Any way it is coming tomorrow, and I can't wait.

Tori :)