[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest lsherif

Welcome On Board,

Really liked your roms over PDA Mobiz, but only wished to tell you that i have been looking for a Clean M2D rom with a higher memeory figures , but couldn`t communicate this over Mobiz site.

Appreciate if you can cook such one.

Thanks,

So it WAS you ;) welcome, I love your roms! it's been great posting all your roms on my thread.

Hi, ninja NarutoDKz B)

Thanks so much for your forum.

Congratulations for ninja rom and u r great chef B)

WOW! Master is here, welcome dhee, nice surprise. I'm ur gr8 fan. been with ur roms since the beginning. Enjoy ur stay at modaco master. :)

Thanks, Rebels ;)

Next version, need more help from u.

Thanks for you great rom too.

:) may be you release new rom again and again B)

See u krab P Dhee ;)

HELLO! KUDOS-C it's great to see you here WOHOOOOOO

sawasdee P' Dhee too!

master dheee looking forwar to u r 23518 build

Hi, adsdfs :)

I uploaded my previous rom version and down load link on first post (23518 com 5? ), have fun and enjoy testing my friend B)

Guest Omar Qazi

Welcome Dhee,

I stopped testing any other ROMS except yours. I have v50 working wonders with me. I wish you would do something about the finger mouse though.

Good job done

Welcome Dhee,

I stopped testing any other ROMS except yours. I have v50 working wonders with me. I wish you would do something about the finger mouse though.

Good job done

Hi, Omar Qazi :)

Finger mouse required i900 omnia's oemdriver for wm 6.5 and sorry we did not have it.

Hello Dhee, here is a little something for you to look at in case u r interested to cook it in to ur next build. Nothing serious tho as not so many use or care about rotation animation but still there r some of us who likes to use the rotation facility with nice animation. :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...rse-engineered/

Edited by Rebels

Guest Jeanne8fr
[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 Build 21888.5.0.86 Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix

Hi, All Master !!!!

I am dheewatara-s from pdamobiz. I'm a noob and first time to post my personal rom at the great modaco. Many people have been test my rom and many great comments from master that helped me to fix many bugs, just to say thank you all guys who helped me. :)

Welcome to Modaco. I have been using your ROM for the last 2 or 3 months. they are the absolute best. No one comes close.

I have your i900Omnia_WM653_28205_Lite_beta1 and when I heard that you would not make any more, I was ready to keep this one for ever or move up to Omnia II.

My personal preference is for Extra Light Roms. I like to install my own programs.

The touch sensitivity of your roms is what makes them better than anyone else.

Thanks again

Jeannette (USA)

Welcome to Modaco Dhee. It's good to have one of the best among the family. Looking forward to your next releases. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Catani