[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Edwin501
I have installed the Galaxy style ROM as it is an excellent ROM, fast and clear with SPB and bluetooth fix. The only issue I can find at the moment is with the favorites in SPB. I have been a long term user of SPB and use this a lot but for some reason when I select favourites it brings up the contacts and all the numbers but I can't actually dial or sms by touching any of them. It looks more like a picture than an icon.

Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix

Why isn't anyone helping me with the password for the Galaxy Rom ?

Please people, It won't take much of yout time.

Thanks !

Edited by Edwin501

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest anismanis

Hi.

Please tell me if the Beta Roms of PDhee are safe to install after all your testings? It's because I have installed one few months ago and have few problems, like sms cannot be read except from Vito chat.

Thanks.

Guest leap_ahead
Hi.

Please tell me if the Beta Roms of PDhee are safe to install after all your testings? It's because I have installed one few months ago and have few problems, like sms cannot be read except from Vito chat.

Thanks.

no problem my friend ..

Guest anismanis
no problem my friend ..

Thanks.. So let's go.

Btw is there any link or info regarding flashing using Windows 7?

I have to be careful.. it's my third flashing, first with Win 7 :)

Guest sifis_rs
21681galaxy-01_EE781.jpg

New Rom PDhee

im new at this

hi all

can you please help me mate?

the image above is from what rom?

do you have a link to share please?

thank you

• 1 month later...
Guest Yahuya
21888.5.0.86 Lite Excellent ROM as always. Very fast. Nice Office Mobile 2010

Thanks for all screenshots and info about the ROM

The ROM seems to be of great work. If you could include a nice lock like that in wm7 or android and a recent PIMBackup plus a quick shortcut for Coms it would be even greater I suppose. I have been evaluating almost all the ROMs here in this forum and those in XDA Developers as well, and found that this ROM and even your previous ROMs are pretty stable, fast and of a sleek design.

Keep it up guys.

Cheers.

Guest Yahuya
21888.5.0.86 Lite Excellent ROM as always. Very fast. Nice Office Mobile 2010

Thanks for all screenshots and info about the ROM

Oh oh.. I found a minor bug on this ROM.

I am unable to close the open window/screen using 'close' button, lets say Settings and or another windows in there. I have had to close it using the hardware button (the hand-up button).

Moreover, sometimes the phone stops responding to close commands for fewer seconds.

I guess I gotta downgrade to your previous ROM. :D

Hop you will fix this and would appreciate very much if you could notify me of it, to my mail. [email protected]

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest machyaer

Hello,

I'm using PDhee_i900Omnia_23544_M2Dv2_beta1 rom which is the latest M2D rom released by PDhee and where is it possible to download it?

thanks

Max

Guest machyaer

Hello again...

I've another boring question if there is someone that could help...

In the M2D ROM is preinstalled Voice Speed Dial... I've have installed Voice commander, but using the BT hardware button wakes up always the first one... did you know how to solve this?

I've also tryed to uninstall voice speed dial but without success... neither deleting the SDDialer.exe file is possible...

Please help...

Max

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest babo13

Hello I have installed (build 21893.5.0.90) but we do not show wheater, whatever city is not going to introduce a solution to the otherwise great rom

Edited by babo13

• 1 year later...