Milestone vs Liquid

Guest samoz83

Guest samoz83

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to put this but I need a new phone and can't decided between the droid/milestone or the liquid (I have an order waiting on the liquid but am having second thoughts :) ). The liquid is cheaper and has a faster process but the droid has a bigger screen, dedicated graphics chip and android 2, the physical keyboard doesn't matter that much too me so I was wondering what your opinions were on these two phones. Does the 200mhz really make a difference and wouldn't the graphics chip help the droid?

Edited by samoz83

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigdaddykane
Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to put this but I need a new phone and can't decided between the droid/milestone or the liquid (I have an order waiting on the liquid but am having second thoughts :) ). The liquid is cheaper and has a faster process but the droid has a bigger screen, dedicated graphics chip and android 2, the physical keyboard doesn't matter that much too me so I was wondering what your opinions were on these two phones. Does the 200mhz really make a difference and wouldn't the graphics chip help the droid?

i got the droid and absolutely love it

• 3 weeks later...