MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

Manila (sense 2.1/2.5) in test...

134 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I did what coolka said, and everything is okay...

I've just got one BIG problem...My phone is in french.

And manial isn't traduct, i mean i have "IDS_**" everywhere.

For example, in the home tab, i have:

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

And i've got this problem everywhere...

What can i do to slve this?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hello,

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

Thanks

read this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=632519

if you cant find the language file u need, you will have to download old version and extract the file you need. i will post it if i find the right one.

Posted · Report post

Allright, thanks, everything is okay now!

So I've got just two problems:

I can't change my background, and i can call a contact with the contact tab.

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

you will need to install a dialer/canvas(05.fi.Phone Canvas3.40.1920.1930.cab) for calling from contact tab to work. read the last few pages on xda-developers for solution here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...519&page=10

get the canvas here: http://www.freeza-inc.com/freezaROM/OEMCAB/. Note: installing the canvas changes the default dialer. (if you dont like the skin which comes with this dialer, there are other sking available. you should search for rhodium wvga skins)

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

Before tring this version, can you tell me if can edit/modifiy/create an appointment with htc appointment software? Particularely, could you fix hours of appointment as you want?

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Before tring this version, can you tell me if can edit/modifiy/create an appointment with htc appointment software? Particularely, could you fix hours of appointment as you want?

Thanks.

yes you can. its fixed in the latest manila build

Posted · Report post

yes, no problems with appointments.

Allright coolkatn i'll try, thanks for your help...

But, what about background?

Because the only way i find to change background is to use wmm wallpaper changer...But it's hard to use, it doesn't work well and, the biggest problem is backgrounds are in a poor quality (i took wvga pictures, i selected "high quality" in wmm wallpaper, but backgrounds are ugly in sense...whereas they look normal when i disable sense).

I'd really love to put backgrounds..

Thanks!!

Nicolas.

ps: Sorry for my english....I'm french!

Posted · Report post

yes, no problems with appointments.

Allright coolkatn i'll try, thanks for your help...

But, what about background?

Because the only way i find to change background is to use wmm wallpaper changer...But it's hard to use, it doesn't work well and, the biggest problem is backgrounds are in a poor quality (i took wvga pictures, i selected "high quality" in wmm wallpaper, but backgrounds are ugly in sense...whereas they look normal when i disable sense).

I'd really love to put backgrounds..

Thanks!!

Nicolas.

ps: Sorry for my english....I'm french!

i donno how to change wallpaper either but i think i can live with it. black background is what i wanted and a wallpaper for lock and startmenu which works fine. i will see if i can find a program which does that.

Posted · Report post

Hello. I installed Sense 2.1 from your post and it looks realy nice. The only problem is that it crashes every 10 seconds.

Can you tell me what might be the problem?

Thank you

Posted · Report post

i installed sense 2.5 2012 every thing worked fine even stock, audio, sms and comm tab workedfine and smooth. but, the problem was, missing storage device in file explorer. what to do and how to fix it.

Posted · Report post

thank you now sd card is working. settings icon in start menu is not visible. couldnt enable wifi in comm mngr nd in wireless mngr but rest bluetooth, phone and airpln mode works very well. any solution. thnx in advnc.

Posted · Report post

audio boosters r not working but albums n music all works well n great. how to chnge the color or wallpaper of the sense bkgrnd. is there teeter game possible to play on tg01. i tried labryinth.exe but failed. lock on home tab not wrkng. in photo tab album nd slidedhow doesnt work, photos goes floating up n down.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys. Loving Manila, but have a few small issues, much like the guys above.

I am also having the album and slideshow issue in pictures & videos. Is something in the registry that can change the default folder?

Sometimes the start menu button and the 'all settings' option from the Manila screen do not work. I need to do a soft reset to get it working again.

The camera button on the phone rarely works, and when in camera the volume control keeps popping up over the camera with its annoying beep. Camera and volume control then fight to be on top, with the volume continuing with its annoying beep.

Any ideas on these?

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I can't seem to install HTC sense 2.5 2012.1225 after upgrading to new updated rom last night, even tried installing after NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab etc.

It keep on saying install unsuccessful!

Anybody who has installed htc sense after rom update pls advice???

Thx

Posted (edited) · Report post

i installed sense 2.5 2012 every thing worked fine even stock, audio, sms and comm tab workedfine and smooth. but, the problem was, missing storage device in file explorer. what to do and how to fix it.

can u share ur file (link download) for Sense 2.5 2012 (which version i mean between 2.5.2012 CFC and 2.5.2012) for omnia 2 ?

Edited by kaizer hanz

Posted · Report post

yea sure i can help u. hav u downloaded the appropriate files. or u need me to email them

Posted · Report post

yea sure i can help u. hav u downloaded the appropriate files. or u need me to email them

ifeel 2011 is better than 2012.coz 2012 becomes a complete htc today dominant 2011 is quite easy to switch over from titanium, spb and tg stripes. 2012 is perfect. with all the options functioning with out error to max. cfc version i use. go throgh entire pages thrice coz i failed more than ten times to make my phone a perfect sense2.5 2012. now its beautiful with sense. but i would suggest u to go for spb wth new wm7 theme its wonderful.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello,

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

Thanks

read this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=632519

if you cant find the language file u need, you will have to download old version and extract the file you need. i will post it if i find the right one.

Hi, I followed the steps but have not solved

nothing .....

I have to change any other thing?

Thanks

Paul

Edited by morpheus66

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Don't know if anyone can help. I figured the TG01 wasn't much different to the Acer s200 so I tried the last cab suggested by coolkat and it installed fine but no tabs work. Can't connect to internet, music tab not working, album tab not working. Also cannot access my settings.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Posted · Report post

OK I got it working with the fixes on my Acer s200. Has anyone managed to get this to work in landscape mode and also what about getting the photo album to do more than just browse ie. enlarge and slideshow?

Posted · Report post

OK I have managed to get the photos to enlarge and the slideshow to work. If anyone is interested, just ask. Please though I need some serious help with something: I can't get my internet settings to work with this cab on my Acer s200. Any ideas what the problem is? If I set up a modem connection as per normal and then try to connect using it, it fails and says "the current conection cannot be used for your request...".

Posted · Report post

Nevermind. Fixed internet settings. Still would like to know how to get weather on home tab for 2.5 2012.1225?

Posted · Report post

Figured out weather and got landscape mode workin fine. Did anyone experience lag issues in landscape?

Posted · Report post

OK I got it working with the fixes on my Acer s200. Has anyone managed to get this to work in landscape mode and also what about getting the photo album to do more than just browse ie. enlarge and slideshow?

Hi snelopy!

what did you do to make the Album to work????

thanks