Your Home Screenshots ! *Hero*

Guest Marcony0

Guest JadeMonkee
It's 'Audio Manager'. There's a second widget that fills the length of the screen and shows you the full names for each item (Alarm, Music, Alerts, Ringer, System and Voice).

Here are my screenshots. Only using three, so am going to be switching Rosie off when I find a good replacement for the HTC weather widget.

What do you use for the calendar list on the left-most screen? And what is the yellow box below it? Is it a task list? If it syncs with Gmail Tasks, I want it!

And what are you using for that awesome tiny clock? (EDIT: Found it in the market: "Retro Clock Widget")

And, finally, how did you get a bookmarks live folder? I can't find one in the add widgets list (I use the default browser). (EDIT: Found it in the market: "Live Bookmarks")

Edited by JadeMonkee

Guest Marcony0
HomeScreen(Beta-9) from larvalabs...

There is beta15 :) you can edit tabs things

BTW i came across this :

aiSystemWidget

widget_18.png

I figured some of you can use this thread as a place to get some ideas and tips :)

Cheers

Edited by Marcony0

Guest volatile_ink
What do you use for the calendar list on the left-most screen? And what is the yellow box below it? Is it a task list? If it syncs with Gmail Tasks, I want it!

And what are you using for that awesome tiny clock? (EDIT: Found it in the market: "Retro Clock Widget")

And, finally, how did you get a bookmarks live folder? I can't find one in the add widgets list (I use the default browser). (EDIT: Found it in the market: "Live Bookmarks")

It's 'Sticky Note' and 'Cal Widget'. Both apps also give you different size widgets. Clock is 'Retro Clock', there's also 'Retro Date' that goes with it.

I found another useful program called 'Bar Control'. It allows you to put shotcuts to apps in the notifcation area and have an icon shown in the bar at the top. Useful if there's a program you want a short-cut to from any screen.

Guest Marcony0
Which rom are you using?

This is a snapshot taken from a website, its not my screen shot. But i presented it here for the Widget - Seems nice and has a lot of options as i read along :)

I'm running 3.1 MCR , check first post.

Guest geovass
This is a snapshot taken from a website, its not my screen shot. But i presented it here for the Widget - Seems nice and has a lot of options as i read along :)

I'm running 3.1 MCR , check first post.

aaa... ok, cause i saw you had the stock top bar and i was happy !!!

Guest richteas

0iB5e.png

bandroid, what is the wallpaper for your screens, and where can it be found?

EDIT:

Awesome usage of the Hero, I really like your approach. Thanks for supplying the hint towards finding the backup

Edited by richteas

Guest PhonePersona
What theme is this? looks awesome

Thanks.

I'm running the BlackEclair V1.4 theme via Metamorph.

Keyboard - Better keyboard default skin.

Wallpapers are my selection - Lockscreen - Windows7, Homescreen - Bokeh (someone posted it up here earlier). However, I have tons of cool wallpapers that I've either created or personally modified, so it all depends on how I'm feeling that day :)