wes58

Rom Dump/Build Application

707 posts in this topic

Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

Thank you very much,man!

I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.

2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

really?

I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.

2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

X

Could you point me to the video tutorial please??? thanks

I am tring to build my owm rom but i can´t. I made a dump rom with dskdump and then i made the PDA dump with ROM Kitchen ver 2.0. I want to put im my ROM RemoteTracker and it need to install NETCFv35, i used the OEMizer.exe to create the OEM, but when i tried to BUILD PDA the OEM from NETCFv35 in BUIDos reports error: O arquivo de destino "temp\dump\mscoree.dll" é um diretório e não um arquivo. Can you help me? How can i remove some programs that came with the phone. Thank you

Edited by alexandre47

thank you!!

I will try it...I want to free up more memory to run my i8000 more smooth. hope I can realize it! :-)

greetings...