Rom Dump/Build Application

Guest wes58

Guest xlightwaverx

Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

Guest leleufoufo
Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

Thank you very much,man!

• 2 months later...
Guest Robekia

I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.

2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

Guest tomlih

really?

I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.

2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pulak861

X

Could you point me to the video tutorial please??? thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest alexandre47

I am tring to build my owm rom but i can´t. I made a dump rom with dskdump and then i made the PDA dump with ROM Kitchen ver 2.0. I want to put im my ROM RemoteTracker and it need to install NETCFv35, i used the OEMizer.exe to create the OEM, but when i tried to BUILD PDA the OEM from NETCFv35 in BUIDos reports error: O arquivo de destino "temp\dump\mscoree.dll" é um diretório e não um arquivo. Can you help me? How can i remove some programs that came with the phone. Thank you

Edited by alexandre47

• 5 months later...