3 Free HTC Unlock codes

Guest AdrianD

Guest AdrianD

Hello,

I am testing a new service for a htc unlocking service. I can offer 3 free imei unlock codes. So if you want to unlock your htc without root just post your imei here and I will post back your unlock code. Only first 3 persons to post will receive a unlock code.

I am not trying to promote any service. I just have to test something and if I pay for the codes at least help someone instead of using random imei codes.

Thanks

Guest minty1978
Hello,

I am testing a new service for a htc unlocking service. I can offer 3 free imei unlock codes. So if you want to unlock your htc without root just post your imei here and I will post back your unlock code. Only first 3 persons to post will receive a unlock code.

I am not trying to promote any service. I just have to test something and if I pay for the codes at least help someone instead of using random imei codes.

Thanks

i dont think many people will be willing to post there IMEI for all the world to see....

I'm sure this is all legit, but be careful giving your IMEI number out, particularly to someone that's only made two posts and is unknown to the community.

I'm not even sure what to expect, because my Hero is already rooted. Just thought I'd help out and see how this works.

Btw, what bad can come from me giving my IMEI number? I hope it won't be used by ome counterfeit Chinese to pirate phones or something and my number will be blacklisted :)

Guest byakkotai
I'm sure this is all legit, but be careful giving your IMEI number out, particularly to someone that's only made two posts and is unknown to the community.

I'm glad somebody finds it legit, as I certainly wouldn't ever reply to a topic like this with my IMEI. For the sake of £20~, I'd go straight to the network.

Guest pillock
I'm not even sure what to expect, because my Hero is already rooted. Just thought I'd help out and see how this works.

Btw, what bad can come from me giving my IMEI number? I hope it won't be used by ome counterfeit Chinese to pirate phones or something and my number will be blacklisted :)

Rooting (gaining SuperUser permissions to allow apps access to protected parts of the OS) and Unlocking (allowing the use of a network other than the one your phone is tied to, if you got it on contract) are two different things and are obtained in very different ways.

Your IMEI could in theory be used to unblacklist a stolen phone, it's in effect a guaranteed working number. However the chances of this are slim, it's easier to just keep generating random codes if you know how the codes are formed and validated.... you can even put them in HTC's own website to see if it's a valid number.

I am of course not suggesting the OP is anything but legit - however I was just answering jelbo's question.

Guest AdrianD
Rooting (gaining SuperUser permissions to allow apps access to protected parts of the OS) and Unlocking (allowing the use of a network other than the one your phone is tied to, if you got it on contract) are two different things and are obtained in very different ways.

Your IMEI could in theory be used to unblacklist a stolen phone, it's in effect a guaranteed working number. However the chances of this are slim, it's easier to just keep generating random codes if you know how the codes are formed and validated.... you can even put them in HTC's own website to see if it's a valid number.

I am of course not suggesting the OP is anything but legit - however I was just answering jelbo's question.

I have received 3 request via PM. I will send the unlock codes tomorrow. I am building a HTC unlock website and I am testing integration with an API.

• 4 months later...
Guest Alieee
Hello,

Thanks

Hi,

I have HTC Touch 3G T3232 locked on Orange UK.

The IMEI : **IMEI removed for users own good**

Please send me the unlock code on my email:

[email protected]

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Ali

Guest djjasonsa
Hi,

I have HTC Touch 3G T3232 locked on Orange UK.

The IMEI : *****************

Please send me the unlock code on my email:

[email protected]

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Ali

I think for this guys safety a Mod should delete his IMEI posting.

Guest zaphod0
I think for this guys safety a Mod should delete his IMEI posting.

After pillock clearly explaining the risks involved... The mind boggles!

• 3 months later...
Guest sophie03
Hello,

Thanks

i just got my htc hero from my aunt who is in UK. i cant use it right now. though your post is dated jan 18, 2010, i wanna try my luck if you still have one unlocking code.

thanks in advance

Guest sophie03
i just got my htc hero from my aunt who is in UK. i cant use it right now. though your post is dated jan 18, 2010, i wanna try my luck if you still have one unlocking code.

thanks in advance

by the way, here's my email add: [email protected]

thanks again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest minty1978
hi please i need htc 2223 unlock code.should i send u the imei number?thanks .i ll really appreciate it if u can send it

so i am guessing nothing ever came of this then?

did anyone get their unlock code....did it work....does your phone still work?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pratikramjiyani

I want to unlock code for my HTC desire hd orange(u.k) imei-352668040159004

And another htc mozart imei-352629040198319 orange(u.k)

PLS give me reply

• 2 weeks later...
Guest originalbaclava
i dont think many people will be willing to post there IMEI for all the world to see....

Hello I need to onlock code for my HTC Wildfire from Romania Vodafone IMEI 359028038353007 thanks and happy new year Please give me reply

Edited by originalbaclava

Guest originalbaclava
Hello,

Thanks

Hello I need to onlock code for my HTC Wildfire from Romania Vodafone IMEI 359028038353007 thanks and happy new year Please give me reply

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest freddycruger51
Hello,

Thanks

Hi, are you still offering the free codes, if so i have a htc wildfire that needs unlocking. kind regards

:D