No 3G Connection

Guest Spoke

Guest fivegoldstars

I'm half and half.

CS (India) eventually passed me to Tech Support (Scotland), who reset my account. This got my data service working again, and the problem was related to the porting of my number.

HOWEVER. I am still not receiving free internet and texts - resetting my account opted me out of the reward. I spoke to CS several times, but the people there, helpful as they may be, have a poor grasp of anything other than conversational English. I have several emails which show that they do not understand my particular problem. I've since called Websales (UK) and tried to get around it that way...still waiting for resolution though.

Guest butpatbut

I have the same problem. It seems to happen when your area is always lacking 3G signal and it could not get back again even in 3G signal area.

Maybe it is a firmware bug or something

Well, finally fixed and free internet / texts intact thankfully (will have to see what happens on 1st March though!). It was definitely something account side in my case rather than being a firmware/hardware problem.

Well, finally fixed and free internet / texts intact thankfully (will have to see what happens on 1st March though!). It was definitely something account side in my case rather than being a firmware/hardware problem.

Same here. Had to ring to ask what was going on, the bloke said my account had been 're-provisioned' and I should reset my phone. After the reset everything was back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...