mugen batteries tg01 1300mah/2600/3900!!!!!!!

Guest serialkillazzs

Guest serialkillazzs

o i come with new battery cover

extra 5.5mm but device was slim enough anyway

call quality fix on it's way too from toshiba apparently!!!!

Guest adzman808

/)/ (new driver

o i come with new battery cover

extra 5.5mm but device was slim enough anyway

call quality fix on it's way too from toshiba apparently!!!!

i've got my 1300 on order.... hope its enough... didn't fancy a preggers looking phone & wanted to keep my after,market cover... maybe will get the 3900 one day....

great news on the call fix issue.... have you got any an ETA? do you know what the fix actually is (new driver?)

Cheers

Guest adzman808

in fact - received my battery today :-)

that's 1 week to the day i ordered it from hong kong, uk ebay doesn't always beat that :)

now to charge the bugger for 12 hrs !!

Guest serialkillazzs

if people who money to burn on these high capacity batteries, could you post charge times after a few cycles

you can google info for properly cycling a new battery

but initially leave battery on for a few hours/ drain fully charge/drain fully/ charge 3 to 5 times

then if memory serves me correct battery should be properly charging to full potential

Guest xdalover
in fact - received my battery today :-)

that's 1 week to the day i ordered it from hong kong, uk ebay doesn't always beat that :)

now to charge the bugger for 12 hrs !!

I ordered two 1300 Mugen batteries on Christmas Day and I received them a week ago. They work perfectly. I recommend it to all the TG01 owners! . Now I always carry one fresh spare battery with me. No fear never more!.

Physically, Mugen battery thickness is 5,6 mm when original Toshiba is 4,8 mm. (+0,8 mm!!! So , closing the rear cover is a bit more difficult than with the original one

Regarding if they last more than original one, After 4 cycles of charge-discharge I can say that they last a bit more than the original one (25%).

Best Regards

By the way, I also bought this ugly universal battery charger very very cheap on Ebay....incredible but...it works!

Guest bagiabanmaybay
I ordered two 1300 Mugen batteries on Christmas Day and I received them a week ago. They work perfectly. I recommend it to all the TG01 owners! . Now I always carry one fresh spare battery with me. No fear never more!.

Physically, Mugen battery thickness is 5,6 mm when original Toshiba is 4,8 mm. (+0,8 mm!!! So , closing the rear cover is a bit more difficult than with the original one

Regarding if they last more than original one, After 4 cycles of charge-discharge I can say that they last a bit more than the original one (25%).

Best Regards

By the way, I also bought this ugly universal battery charger very very cheap on Ebay....incredible but...it works!

Did you buy it from the website in this topic??

I'm considering buying one but not sure if the website is reliable

Guest xdalover
Did you buy it from the website in this topic??

I'm considering buying one but not sure if the website is reliable

Yes, bought there. It's the official mugen site. The only problem is that sometimes they don't have stock enough!

Guest Pitagorasz

I also have ordered a Mugen ML Power Battery (2600 mAh )but it's seems that I will get it in two weeks, because They are out of stock right now. The good thing is, that battery will change a lot of TG01 usability, also will get an inbuild stylus pen in the backdoor (realy usefull ).

Edited by Pitagorasz

Guest The Real Mc Coy

Yes it has a build in stylus. But the stylus quality is poor. Even worse than the one provided with the TG01.

And it's held very good in the back... so I lost mine :)

The ML battery provide more than 3 days intensive usage (more than 1 1/2 hour per day video + tel + bluetooth headset always on).

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest tra33372
Yes it has a build in stylus. But the stylus quality is poor. Even worse than the one provided with the TG01.

And it's held very good in the back... so I lost mine :)

The ML battery provide more than 3 days intensive usage (more than 1 1/2 hour per day video + tel + bluetooth headset always on).

I'm interested in this monster!!!

Could you please post some photo of yours TG01?

Thanks

Guest The Real Mc Coy

I have no photo of my TG01 so far but I will try and make some...

Here is a photo comparison between standard and ML :

41XTJecy2FL._SS400_.jpg

And another one from mugen :

hli_tg01ml_b.jpg

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest GabbaGabbaHey

I know that it's the other end of the spectrum, but has anybody had any experience with this replacement battery? At £8.99 delivered for an 1100mAh battery, it looks like a cheap way to deal with the standard 1000mAh going flat.

1100mAh battery on eBay for £8.99

The Mugen batteries are nice, but very expensive accessories for a £150 phone.

Guest David Strange

I received a 2600mAh Mugen battery on Saturday. I am now on the second of the recommended 4-5 charge/discharge cycles to prepare the battery for general use. Certainly the 'pregnancy bulge' back cover that comes with it does ruin the good looks of the TG01, but the incredible battery life, even on my first full charge, was very satisfying. This will serve me well, I feel.

Cheers,

David.

Guest adzman808

i bought the 1300 version - so my tosh still looks slim...

witth the oem battery i couldn't quite get a typical day out of it...

my typical day =

- music 30-45min

- wifi 30-45min

- calls <10mins

- sms <15

i've now finished the 5 full charges* & am running the 1300 & (based on the above usage) it now lasts slightly longer than my whole day.

TBH i should of bought the 2600......... i'm happy that my phone is still slim, but the moment that i have a heavy usage day, my battery wont last & i'll be back in the same boat as the std battery.... (although at least i have the std one as a spare)

in short =

my 1300 takes around 3 hrs to charge from 'recharge batt' warning msg to fully fuelled

the 1300 is 30% lager than the std battery - i'd say it lasts 30% longer ;-)

i once killed the std batt in <4 hrs, so i could easily kill the 1300 in 5.... ie its still not really enough juice...

in my final analysis,

the 1300 is a tangible improvement over std & keeps the oem looks & std case/cover fitments BUT the 1300 wont change your life in terms of power longevity & you'll still gonna need to take a charger with you if you're out & about longer than a day or like to chat** & surf a lot....

cheers

*i might have fuct this up a bit because i had to hard reset my phone (nothing to do with batt - was fcukin about with changing the defaut SIP) halfway thru the second full charge & the net result of the resulting rebuild was that the phone was on USB long enough for batt to charge from 1/2 full when i was suppsoed to let it completely run down... perhaps its doesn't matter... i really should have swapped back to the oem batt for the rebuild.... c0ck !!!

**much like yorkie the TG01 isn't for girls :) B) :D B)

Guest adzman808
I know that it's the other end of the spectrum, but has anybody had any experience with this replacement battery? At £8.99 delivered for an 1100mAh battery, it looks like a cheap way to deal with the standard 1000mAh going flat.

1100mAh battery on eBay for £8.99

The Mugen batteries are nice, but very expensive accessories for a £150 phone.

nope no experience at all.

But

I have the mugen 1300 & based on my experiences of the 1300 you really wont notice any diff between std & the 1100 (unless ur std batt is very naff...)

i mean if the std batt lasts 4hrs 0mins hrs of hard usage - then the 1100 will last approx 4hrs 24mins

the 1300 mugen is under £20 delivered to the UK, & offers 3 times the upgrade of the 1100 for twice as much cost... you pays ya money... you takes ya choice...

Cheers

A