www.SMSX.me - text the world for FREE from your mobile or PC - beta-testers needed!

Guest migsoft_dev

Guest migsoft_dev

www.SMSX.me - text the world for FREE from your mobile or PC - beta-testers needed!

web_interface.jpg

Beta-testers needed for our new free texting service!

Save up to 100% on your texting and still get instant notifications of your incoming SMSX messages in roaming or in home networks!

Send SMSX messages totaly free to your home country or abroad.

Installation instructions:

===============

1. Open your pocket browser and add www.SMSX.me to your favorites.

2. Register and confirm the registration email to activate your account.

3. You are ready to send SMSX meesages to your firends, relatives, to the world!

Add this number in to your contacts: +38659086630 and save it as "New free SMSX!", you can also add diferent sound to this contact.

SMSX messages can be sent from

- mobile to mobile

- PC to mobile

- PC to PC

- mobile to PC

with instant notifications and *TOTALY FREE !!

How does it work?

1. Each of your fiends or family you want to send free SMSX messages needs to be assigned.

2. When you are positive that your friend is assigned, type his number and send a free SMSX message.

3. He(she) should receive a short notification call from number that you (and they) have added to phone Contacts list as "New free SMSX!" as descibed in "Installation instructions" above.

4. Your message will appear in their smsx.me Inbox and can be replied or forwarded.

5. At this moment by sending the first message you should have them automatically added to your smsx.me Contacts list.

... and one more thing, SMSX messages are not limited in lenght in compare to 160 characters SMS!

Register now at www.smsx.me and enter the free texting world!

Registration now requires invitation. Reason is that server can be overloaded with too much traffic and this service is still in beta-phase. If you want to be invited please post your email here or PM me and you will be invited ASAP!

TOTALY FREE SERVICE!

Best Regards

SMSX Dev Team

www.SMSX.me

Need online help? Add [email protected] to your GTalk messanger.

logo.jpg

* - when you are coonnected on wireless, have at lest 50mb of data for free onyour account.

Edited by migsoft_dev

• 4 weeks later...
Guest giozera

Hello

this looks very interesting I already registered and testing it out, but have a questions how do u assign contacts is that just simply adding them to smsx contacts?

how about when u get notification from this number +38623000163 do I still get charged by my cell phone carrier for received notification?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest migsoft_dev

You will be not charged for notification call, but please note that we have changed the notification number, new number is: +38659086630

Best Regards

SMSMyFile Dev Team

Hello

this looks very interesting I already registered and testing it out, but have a questions how do u assign contacts is that just simply adding them to smsx contacts?

how about when u get notification from this number +38623000163 do I still get charged by my cell phone carrier for received notification?

thanks

Edited by migsoft_dev

Guest migsoft_dev

NEWS!

- Notification number changed: from +38623000163 to +38659086630.

- Registration now requires invitation. Reason is that server can be overloaded with too much traffic and this service is still in beta-phase. If you want to be invited please post your email here or PM me and you will be invited ASAP.

Best Regards

SMSx Dev Team

www.smsx.me