www.SMSX.me - text the world for FREE from your mobile or PC - beta-testers needed!

Guest migsoft_dev

Guest migsoft_dev

Hi Alexander,

How does it work?

1. Each of your fiends or family you want to send free SMSX messages needs to be assigned.

2. When you are positive that your friend is assigned, type his number and send a free SMSX message.

3. He(she) should receive a short notification call from number that you (and they) have added to phone Contacts list as "New free SMSX!" as descibed in "Installation instructions" above.

4. Your message will appear in their smsx.me Inbox and can be replied or forwarded.

5. At this moment by sending the first message you should have them automatically added to your smsx.me Contacts list.

Best Regards

SMSx Dev Team

Thanks! :huh:

Im trying to send an text message but it rings for about 1 sec in the phone im texting too. No SMS message! :S

NEWS!

- Notification number changed: from +38623000163 to +38659086630.

- Registration now requires invitation. Reason is that server can be overloaded with too much traffic and this service is still in beta-phase. If you want to be invited please post your email here or PM me and you will be invited ASAP.

Best Regards

SMSx Dev Team

www.smsx.me

:lol: please send me invitation to [email protected], thanks and regards