[ROM] Bell Omnia II Original i8000L (I8000LUGIJ6) PDA

Guest Matt174e

Guest shadowangel

What languages are in this ROM?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Now... anyone knows how should I process my warranty?

I have a Bell i8000L that "lost" it's internal storage.

Regards!

I don't know if this problem is the same to one that I had, but I solved it by setting the USB connection to mass storage and, when I connected it to the computer, windows told me that the disk wasn't formatted and I let it format the disk. When I released it from the computer, it came back to the file manager of the PDA.

• 2 months later...
DEAR FRIENDS CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS THE AVAILABLE FREE RAM AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM?

Very little, this ROM is loaded with all kind of crap software. I flashed it out the day I got the phone as there was so little RAM available (less than 30 megs) that it wouldn't even let me run my Garmin MobileXT.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spsingh
Very little, this ROM is loaded with all kind of crap software. I flashed it out the day I got the phone as there was so little RAM available (less than 30 megs) that it wouldn't even let me run my Garmin MobileXT.

I want official wm 6.1 rom english.

can any body show me the download link

thanks

• 2 months later...
Here's the much requested original Bell i8000L ROM. This is the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA. There's nothing special about this ROM, nor do I recommend it to anyone. This ROM is simply posted for i8000L users so they can flash without having to worry about not being able to revert back to the original rom :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPQMT73Y

Special thanks to Sorg for his rom dump tool, and RFD for his program to convert the .bin to a flashable .nb0

hi.how are you?

please get link of download of rom 6.1 for downgrade of omnia 2

thanks for every think

• 1 month later...
Guest fortify
Matt, where to get Sorgs/RFDs convertion tool? I also want to make an original nb0. I've dumped my original ROM before flashing....

Matt17,

This file in the link seems to take ages to download. Do you have a updated link?

Guest theshowman

I just downloaded the file from megaupload and it downloaded in a few minutes.

It must either be your ISP or a server glitch.

BTW, thanks OP (Matt)

Matt17,

This file in the link seems to take ages to download. Do you have a updated link?

Edited by theshowman

• 4 weeks later...

First try at flashing.Tried flashing Rapid's Semi Lite Rom. Had to go back to Bell stock rom. Didn't finish and phone didn't boot after.

If I put the .nbo file in the PDA section of Octans, does it touch/change the eboot, csc and phone parts of the rom??? Or what is the right safe way to flash only the PDA part?

Guest capercb
First try at flashing.Tried flashing Rapid's Semi Lite Rom. Had to go back to Bell stock rom. Didn't finish and phone didn't boot after.

If I put the .nbo file in the PDA section of Octans, does it touch/change the eboot, csc and phone parts of the rom??? Or what is the right safe way to flash only the PDA part?

Hi O2S I also have a Hell Omna 2 phone , like u i wasn't to sure on flashing and reading can get a bit confusing but here is the short off it , use Octans mini 2.11 , you do not have too flash the eboot ,csc , and do (not flash your phone part) , just make sure when u flashwith octans not to unplug your phone until it fully boot's ..happy flashing ... :unsure:

Can any of you upload this to another website like mediafire or something because I have trouble accessing Megaupload in my country (its a blocked URL).

Any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fortify
Here's the much requested original Bell i8000L ROM. This is the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA. There's nothing special about this ROM, nor do I recommend it to anyone. This ROM is simply posted for i8000L users so they can flash without having to worry about not being able to revert back to the original rom ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPQMT73Y

Special thanks to Sorg for his rom dump tool, and RFD for his program to convert the .bin to a flashable .nb0

MATT17 , please provide another link to the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA ROM. The above doesn't seem to work or is extremely slow.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fortify
Matt, where to get Sorgs/RFDs convertion tool? I also want to make an original nb0. I've dumped my original ROM before flashing....

I downloaded the ROM but it doesn't work. In any case i flashed to 6.5.3 i8000 from my i8000L and I can say that the performance of my phone is significantly better. I would be nice to have the option of reverting back to the BELL ROM at some point if needed.

thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dice316
hi.how are you?

please get link of download of rom 6.1 for downgrade of omnia 2

thanks for every think

Hey Did you ever find the rom for 6.1??? i downloaded this one from mega but its 6.5 but i'm looking for 6.1 as well preferably the canaidian bell version or an open (xx) version of the 6.1 rom for i8000....or ANY 6.1 ROM that has not been changed around yet...preferably english of course

• 1 year later...
Guest cah51o

I too had no luck finding this firmware version online. Ironically, it turns out I have already downloaded it a few months back and stored deep in my omnia folder. So I uploaded it here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1605621994/I8000LUGIJ6.rar

I flashed and unlocked my phone via fastgsm without any issues. Other than that, this ROM is pretty useless IMO.

Edited by cah51o

• 3 months later...
Guest Zexxia

I too had no luck finding this firmware version online. Ironically, it turns out I have already downloaded it a few months back and stored deep in my omnia folder. So I uploaded it here:

https://rapidshare.c...I8000LUGIJ6.rar

I flashed and unlocked my phone via fastgsm without any issues. Other than that, this ROM is pretty useless IMO.

Do you have any idea how happy you made me tonight ! Thx thx thx,