[ROM] WM 6.5.3 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest monyozt
Hello KC and friends.

I have made an observation with the 23090 rom.

The "X" button does not close apps, tapped or held. I assume this is because of WM6.5.

I do have set it to close programs on "X"in the buttons settings, but it is probably looking for the little

"X" up the top on the right like in WM6.1....

If this is correct is there any chance of Showcase in future Roms please KC.

I think it is fairly important, especially with our ram situation.

Thanks guys,

Matt.

use showcase app

then make some change in registry

e-natives Showcase (cooked into ROM)

By editing the registry, showcase can set the default tap on x to be close, rather than hold x to close:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Type: DWORD

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Default: 0

Guest Khuanchai
Hello KC and friends.

I have made an observation with the 23090 rom.

The "X" button does not close apps, tapped or held. I assume this is because of WM6.5.

I do have set it to close programs on "X"in the buttons settings, but it is probably looking for the little

"X" up the top on the right like in WM6.1....

If this is correct is there any chance of Showcase in future Roms please KC.

I think it is fairly important, especially with our ram situation.

Thanks guys,

Matt.

I intentionally removed Showcase from the most recent ROM because some people reported errors from using it. You can always install it with a CAB or use the tiny program "xhook.exe" instead.

Guest fattmatt
I intentionally removed Showcase from the most recent ROM because some people reported errors from using it. You can always install it with a CAB or use the tiny program "xhook.exe" instead.

Thanks KC, I did not know about xhook.exe

I shall have a look now.

Cheers,

Matt.

hello khuanchai

sorry for the disturbance i have a louvre.mli file how to convert it to a .mst file ??

is there a tool to convert it or should it be extracted and recooked

Guest micshang
Hi,

Can anyone teach me how to set the touch calendar as default on the home screen?

Many thanks...

Does anyone has any idea with regards to the above? Please help me if anyone has any idea.

Thanks in advance...

Does anyone has any idea with regards to the above? Please help me if anyone has any idea.

Thanks in advance...

as well as the samsung sms app

i want it on the titanium as default sms app

thanks !!!!!

Glad not too see Showcase in this ROM.

BTW, thank you for your work!

Guest contable

@Khuanchai:

Which phone part are you using ?

Since I flashed the latest secany phone part sometimes my phone ends the call automatically during a call.

Or is it possible that Showcase causes this bug ?

Best regards

contable

Guest fattmatt

Hi all.

I decided to reflash my phone due to the couple of freezes I spoke of earlier and it seems to have done the trick.

I have been running strong for 2 days now with no problems.

This is a really nice rom.

Nice work KC.

Matt.

Guest bouboule

I try all ur ROMs KC but i think this one freezes a lot, and sometimes it's very very slow.

i don't find why.

Maybe it's a problem with the Samsung Today.

Wait for the next one ;)

WHen u think u will bring us a new one ?

Edited by bouboule

Guest Rony925
CABs for restoration of some i8000 Samsung programs.

This is not for every customized ROM. There may be some more files or registries removed by ROM cookers. I haven't tested these CABs as well. Please try if it works for your phone or not and post the results.

1. SMS-MMS (New from JA1)

2. Phonebook (New from JA1)

3. Adobe Reader (New from JA1)

4. Video Editor (New from JA1)

5. 3-column StartMenu By monyozt

6. Smart Memo by KSTAN

7. Midomi by KSTAN

8. Samsung Clock by powser

9. Calendar by powser

10. Dice by powser

11. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial

12. taskbar icon posted by whiskeybro

13. Free Ram Tweak posted by whiskeybro

14. File to correct Degree character in Titanium Weather Copy this file to replace the old one in /windows.

15. Default Titanium

16. Chinese keyboard input posted by Andrewtan

17. Titanium Neo with weather

Thanks everyone for CABs.

Hi I would like to know if i can install this Rom on HP612c.

THanks.

If you could email me so that i can install it on my WM.

emai ID : [email protected]

Guest mihai_mihai
Hi I would like to know if i can install this Rom on HP612c.

THanks.

If you could email me so that i can install it on my WM.

emai ID : [email protected]

windows mobile is not like pc windows so no u can't install samsung rom on hp device

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest Yeunapo
I try all ur ROMs KC but i think this one freezes a lot, and sometimes it's very very slow.

i don't find why.

Maybe it's a problem with the Samsung Today.

Wait for the next one ;)

WHen u think u will bring us a new one ?

the freeze issue is the same as KC's 21889JA5 LITE rom. it will resume normal once you turn off the windows default so that i though it's the problems of Titanium.

KC, would you please kindly check it out?

Guest vizavex
how remove this. please help

please! ;) please! :D please!:( thank

sshot0012.png

a-1.jpg

I found this from KSTAN Thread

Use registry editor to change this

Change "cxVScr" value from 15 to 0 in "\HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\"

Its work for me .

But might have some application affected, so far only the sound gain menu out of screen as I notice.

Use at your own risk , backup before do any changes.

Origin from

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/300629/...ched/page/120/#

Guest selocan11
WM 6.5.3 i8000KC23090A5 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Microsoft just released an official WM 6.5.3 ROM and I think it's worth to cook a ROM based on this official ROM. I made this a new thread specifically for WM 6.5.3.

I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

20 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008BT Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

- Voice speed dial removed as requested. CAB will be provided in the second post.

26 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008_Lite_2 version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, and some modified registries

2 Jan 2010: i8000KC28205Neo_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28205 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, and some modified registries

25 Jan 2010: i8000KC23090_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 23090 (Thanks M$ for the based ROM)

- Titanium classic

- Office mobile 2010

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, Cyberon Voice speed dial, and Showcase 1.1.0.

Screenshots:

post-201908-1264381130_thumb.png post-201908-1264381148_thumb.png post-201908-1264381164_thumb.png

post-201908-1264381219_thumb.png post-201908-1264381189_thumb.png post-201908-1264381237_thumb.png

29 Jan 2010: i8000KC23090A5_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 23090 (Thanks M$ for the based ROM)

- Titanium classic

- Samsung Today

- Office mobile 2010

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (A5)

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like. To make Samsung Today full functioning, I need to retain Samsung Phonebook, Touch Calendar, RSS reader, and SMS-MMS programs.

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, Podcast, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial.

Screenshots:

post-201908-1264728521_thumb.pngpost-201908-1264728538_thumb.png

post-201908-1264728546_thumb.pngpost-201908-1264728562_thumb.png

Download link:

- i8000KC28008_lite

- i8000KC28008_lite_2

- i8000KC28205Neo_lite

- i8000KC23090_lite

- i8000KC23090A5_lite

Note:

- This is a Lite version. Don't expect >200 MB storage memory like RFD's UltraLite ROM. ;)

- Hardreset after flash is highly recommended.

- Classic Blue theme is recommended and softreset is needed to get all icons and functions.

- Most safe if you flash with sorg's Octans mini and use this nb0 file only.

- This ROM can be used with English and Thai CSC only. If you have deleted your old CSC, please flash it back. Note the Thai/Eng Keyboard when you use Thai CSC. I believe Samsung Keyboard will exist if you use English CSC.

- The only reason I use Rapidshare for upload is I'm a premium user. I have plenty of space and links can retain foreever as long as there is someone downloading. Most importantly, you don't have to wait a second to download like other free website. I usually monitor my downloads so it would be nice to avoid mirrors. However, I allow mirrors but will not update them here.

Thanks to:

- secany for ROM upload

- rodrigofd and wes who initiated this customized ROM project

- wes for his suggestion on relocation

- hdubli for his introduction to ExtReloc tool

- pako777 for his great i900executor

- gig and those Chinese cookers for first ROM customization and tools

- sorg for his dump tool and information

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Sorry if I missed someone. Just write to me and I'll add names. :D

Hi all,

I am confused with the version and build numbers. Normally the version and build numbers should be forward all the time right? However I see lower numbered build are posted later than the higher numbered builds. Can somebody tell me what is the fact behind this?

Thanks.

Guest fattmatt

Hello Khuanchai.

I am still using 23090 and everything is great, thanks for the great rom.

I was just wondering if you have any new builds coming up soon, no pressure, just curious.

Because no other chefs seem to includes the BT fix in their roms for whatever reason?? I cannot even try

different roms while I await your new builds....but it was like this with the I900 also as you know.

Anyway, patiently waiting.

Many thanks,

Matt.

Guest Khuanchai
Hello Khuanchai.

I am still using 23090 and everything is great, thanks for the great rom.

I was just wondering if you have any new builds coming up soon, no pressure, just curious.

Because no other chefs seem to includes the BT fix in their roms for whatever reason?? I cannot even try

different roms while I await your new builds....but it was like this with the I900 also as you know.

Anyway, patiently waiting.

Many thanks,

Matt.

I'm on the long travel for almost 2 weeks but will try to keep track. However, on my first sight, there is nothing really changed in the JB1 ROM and the new WM builds.