[ROM] WM 6.5.3 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest speedfrog
I'm on the long travel for almost 2 weeks but will try to keep track. However, on my first sight, there is nothing really changed in the JB1 ROM and the new WM builds.

the JB1 rom its much faster

Hi kuanchai,

I keep following this thread.

hopefully, soon I will try to your ROM.

I have something to ask you, hopefully not too much,

but can you split the rom file into smaller files ?

my internet connection is not really stable, and worse,

my IT officer limit the file size no more than 100MB.

so if I try to download anything more than that,

it will reject the download request.

thanks mate

I'm on the long travel for almost 2 weeks but will try to keep track. However, on my first sight, there is nothing really changed in the JB1 ROM and the new WM builds.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Khuanchai

So far I haven't found anything really new from both Samsung and Microsoft. In addition, now many of you could make good job on cooking ROM. I plan to quit my work for ROM cooking, at least temporarily.

I still use i8000 for a while and could come back anytime if there is something interesting.

:(

Guest monyozt
So far I haven't found anything really new from both Samsung and Microsoft. In addition, now many of you could make good job on cooking ROM. I plan to quit my work for ROM cooking, at least temporarily.

I still use i8000 for a while and could come back anytime if there is something interesting.

<_<

oh no... bad news! :mellow:

Guest Khuanchai
Very sad news indeed.

I hope one of the other chefs starts using the BT fix or I am out of roms to try :mellow:

Matt.

I'm still around but just have nothing new to share. <_<

One thing I have just worked around is to get TouchFlo 3D to work. I got the TF3D 2.1 from Topaz ROM and it seems to work but not all functions.

post-201908-1267942460_thumb.png

Not sure this is interesting or not.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest bluhound

Not interesting!?!?

I AM very interested in getting TF3D 2.1 to work.

Right now I am using TF3D 2.0 but still wish to get 2.1 working. Love the weather forecast on home screen.

Guest fattmatt

TF3D sounds cool Khuanchai.

I have never used it but I would like to test it out on a BT fixed rom.

Does the TF3D UI use much memory?

Glad to see your still hanging around K <_<

The more quality chefs the better I say...

Matt.

Guest sgmem88

<_<

Hi KC,

I will wait patiently for your come back :mellow:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

Guest Namar
Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

WE WILL MISS YOU DR K

Guest selcuk666
Friends,

Good luck,

Khuanchai

why, you changed the phone?, which one you have now

• 3 years later...
Guest mamatkool

WM 6.5.3 i8000KC23090A5 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Microsoft just released an official WM 6.5.3 ROM and I think it's worth to cook a ROM based on this official ROM. I made this a new thread specifically for WM 6.5.3.

I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

20 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008BT Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

- Voice speed dial removed as requested. CAB will be provided in the second post.

26 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008_Lite_2 version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, and some modified registries

2 Jan 2010: i8000KC28205Neo_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28205 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, and some modified registries

25 Jan 2010: i8000KC23090_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 23090 (Thanks M$ for the based ROM)

- Titanium classic

- Office mobile 2010

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, Cyberon Voice speed dial, and Showcase 1.1.0.

Screenshots:

post-201908-1264381130_thumb.png post-201908-1264381148_thumb.png post-201908-1264381164_thumb.png

post-201908-1264381219_thumb.png post-201908-1264381189_thumb.png post-201908-1264381237_thumb.png

29 Jan 2010: i8000KC23090A5_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 23090 (Thanks M$ for the based ROM)

- Titanium classic

- Samsung Today

- Office mobile 2010

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (A5)

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like. To make Samsung Today full functioning, I need to retain Samsung Phonebook, Touch Calendar, RSS reader, and SMS-MMS programs.

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, Podcast, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial.

Screenshots:

post-201908-1264728521_thumb.pngpost-201908-1264728538_thumb.png

post-201908-1264728546_thumb.pngpost-201908-1264728562_thumb.png

Download link:

- i8000KC28008_lite

- i8000KC28008_lite_2

- i8000KC28205Neo_lite

- i8000KC23090_lite

- i8000KC23090A5_lite

Note:

- This is a Lite version. Don't expect >200 MB storage memory like RFD's UltraLite ROM. biggrin.gif

- Hardreset after flash is highly recommended.

- Classic Blue theme is recommended and softreset is needed to get all icons and functions.

- Most safe if you flash with sorg's Octans mini and use this nb0 file only.

- This ROM can be used with English and Thai CSC only. If you have deleted your old CSC, please flash it back. Note the Thai/Eng Keyboard when you use Thai CSC. I believe Samsung Keyboard will exist if you use English CSC.

- The only reason I use Rapidshare for upload is I'm a premium user. I have plenty of space and links can retain foreever as long as there is someone downloading. Most importantly, you don't have to wait a second to download like other free website. I usually monitor my downloads so it would be nice to avoid mirrors. However, I allow mirrors but will not update them here.

Thanks to:

- secany for ROM upload

- rodrigofd and wes who initiated this customized ROM project

- wes for his suggestion on relocation

- hdubli for his introduction to ExtReloc tool

- pako777 for his great i900executor

- gig and those Chinese cookers for first ROM customization and tools

- sorg for his dump tool and information

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Sorry if I missed someone. Just write to me and I'll add names. biggrin.gif

cant find any file from the download link, seems the links arent work anymore. can someone show me the working link. i still have this gadget with me till now. hope someone will help... thanks ahead