• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
justpratik

Samsung Omnia Pro's Today Screen Can anyone make this for our i900

77 posts in this topic

Cool, maybe I'll give it a try, and I'll make it compatible :)

oh thanks !!

:) would be nice on i900. I'm really going to work for it B). I can't guarantee it is going to work 100% but I'll do my best :D it worths.

Edited by jumper007

I cant it find in settings, so I can select it as today plugin.

Hmmm... wait just 1 more day. I'll make it fully compatible, as this one was a beta... :) be patient.

Hmmm... wait just 1 more day. I'll make it fully compatible, as this one was a beta... :) be patient.

u fix it man ???

Fantastic!!! In Italy we say : "non vedo l'ora!". We'are waiting for your job. Thanks

Fantastic!!! In Italy we say : "non vedo l'ora!". We'are waiting for your job. Thanks

No problem, and thanks. I said it would be ready today, but it is harder than I thought, so I'll try to finish it by tomorrow :)

Yeah, thanks a lot :)

Edited by Mentycz

ignore this post... how can i delete it Q.Q ?

Edited by jumper007

SO.

I want to tell you few things.

Your first link to Beta version, this version were installed succesfull, but I cant find it in Settings.

Second version from Today was other. The size of cab of first Beta was 4MB, but second has size 9MB. The second cab was normal Samsung Today 2, which is included in all official ROMs of Omnia.

samsung_today_2.jpg

So. I will be very happy, if the Samsung Today from Omnia II/Pro will work. But if you send us link to original Samsung Today, would we wait for the Today, or not?

It will be fine, if you can make the Today working, but it must work. So we can tell moderators, ask them for this.

Good luck man.

Here is a deal. We can give you freedom, and you can give us Today. I think it is fair, because you said, you can make it working.

Thanks for it. We need ya.

ignore this post... how can i delete it Q.Q ?

So you will work on it or it is abandoned?

If you are working, so good luck, I am hot like a fire :)

Sorry for that mistake... B) I am working on it, but I added other cab... -.- sorry again. I'll try to make it compatible but is so hard... I need some time, and 'till then I'll add some more beta ( this time I'll add the good once :) )

Sorry for that mistake... B) I am working on it, but I added other cab... -.- sorry again. I'll try to make it compatible but is so hard... I need some time, and 'till then I'll add some more beta ( this time I'll add the good once :) )

any news??

any news??

I repeat, this is just BETA, so don't scream if it won't work... just install it, close the i900, and open it. Now you should be able to open the Samsung Today... if not, just let me know, and I'll try more... (now it's BETA).

_BETA__Alien007_Software___Samsung_Today.cab

Edited by jumper007

Thanks a lot for your job. But I'm sorry, the new BETA dosn't work, also after a soft-reset.

Thanks a lot for your job. But I'm sorry, the new BETA dosn't work, also after a soft-reset.

Sorry, I know I make you angry, but please be patient and try this one too.... please don't get mad on me. It's really hard to do it...

Alien007_Software___Samsung_Today___almost_ready.csc.rar

Alien007_Software___Samsung_Today___almost_ready_.cab

Dont worry. We will wait. We waited many times, so days or weeks cant kill us :)

But did last one work ? if no, my last chance is to build it into a new ROM. No other chance...

PS: I'll post that ROM in 1-2 days, in other topic, but I'll add the link to it ( for you to figure out when I did post it ). :)

Edited by jumper007

Previous does not work. Post, try it.

I would have tryed it by myself, just my i900 is at a GSM service, cuz of been locked... They cant unlock it, and today they are trying to buy a 8 digit code with paypal. They said this is last resort....

This should work. It is not a full rom. It is going to install just the theme, but is still beta. I hope is going to work, as I have no more ideas. You have to install this from Windows XP like a normal rom ( It will change only the theme, nothing else).

i900_xx_L5._xx.rar

Edited by jumper007