[28mar] DUSK (G-B-R) Taskbar & BLACK theme & EXTRAS~ tacchan23 edition

Guest tacchan23

Guest tacchan23
yup...without it the whole data connection is white and the service connection...

mmm, then no idea in which .dll the "arrows" are stored in sorry... if some CDMA user can point me to the right dll I can modify them too

Guest jpenman
mmm, then no idea in which .dll the "arrows" are stored in sorry... if some CDMA user can point me to the right dll I can modify them too

how about the 3G symbol...its just black it doesnt have the red glow behind it

Guest tacchan23
how about the 3G symbol...its just black it doesnt have the red glow behind it

the idea of the original theme is red for "not connected" and green for "connected"

the problem is that for CDMA I could find just one icon to modify (and it's used for both status)... so I tought that maybe a "generic" non colored icon would have been better

Guest jpenman
the idea of the original theme is red for "not connected" and green for "connected"

the problem is that for CDMA I could find just one icon to modify (and it's used for both status)... so I tought that maybe a "generic" non colored icon would have been better

i wouldnt mind if the generic icon was colored but its up to you your the creator and i appreciate everything you've done...so thank you :D

Guest tacchan23
i wouldnt mind if the generic icon was colored but its up to you your the creator and i appreciate everything you've done...so thank you :D

you'd like it on green or red?

Guest jpenman
you'd like it on green or red?

i would say green to keep it with the whole green theme of the bar....

i was wondering..probably impossible but since we got the drop down notification bar is there ways to edit it in different ways instead of just replacing the icons? maybe making it drop down longer and having some text involve...kind of thinking android style but not to that extreme. Like i said probably not possible but still wondering.

Edited by jpenman

Guest tacchan23
hmm bro, got a question..

it seems to be having a white bluetooth

I think there is no way to fix bluetooth... the "bluetooth fix" has been made (not even sure by who) long time ago when the popup icons from wm6.5.x didn't exist yet.

Or if there is any 6.5.x taskbar which have a working bluetooth icon please let me know and I'll have a look at it!

Guest tacchan23
i would say green to keep it with the whole green theme of the bar....

i was wondering..probably impossible but since we got the drop down notification bar is there ways to edit it in different ways instead of just replacing the icons? maybe making it drop down longer and having some text involve...kind of thinking android style but not to that extreme. Like i said probably not possible but still wondering.

Really no idea if it's possible or how.

About 3G icon, If I have the time I'll make it in green.

Guest alvinkh
I think there is no way to fix bluetooth... the "bluetooth fix" has been made (not even sure by who) long time ago when the popup icons from wm6.5.x didn't exist yet.

Or if there is any 6.5.x taskbar which have a working bluetooth icon please let me know and I'll have a look at it!

oh ok.. will take a look around.. thanks a lot for the nice taskbar

Guest tacchan23
Now... so far everything works fine, but the progress bar and bluetooth icon remains green...

I forgot to change the progress bar bmps^^ I'll do it later today

About BT icon, you still using the old BTfixcab I guess. I have to make a new one for blue too

Guest redzone321

in love your themes but seem to have one odd problem with it. my 3G icon constantly switches with an H . i know 3G is working but it constantly switches between the 2. its odd. any ideas?

I8000L on bell 3G HSPA no GSM

currently using the blue theme but have used your others ones with the same issue

Edited by redzone321

Guest tacchan23
in love your themes but seem to have one odd problem with it. my 3G icon constantly switches with an H . i know 3G is working but it constantly switches between the 2. its odd. any ideas?

I8000L on bell 3G HSPA no GSM

currently using the blue theme but have used your others ones with the same issue

could u post a screenshot?

also could u link me any other taskbar that you tried before and don't have the same issue? (so I can check if there are any differences)

Guest Greg330

superbe work thanks to all the people who allowed this

heres a screen with win7 style background green ... making a nice emerauld theme here....:( only its getting heavy due to my lack of knoledge in programing.

still looking into the taskmanager coulor to get it green and we can have a very nice theme on the forum if you want.

post-612234-1267041495_thumb.jpg