[28mar] DUSK (G-B-R) Taskbar & BLACK theme & EXTRAS~ tacchan23 edition

Guest tacchan23

Guest tacchan23
Fixed progress bar and all works fine...wait for the blue BT icon :(

Thanks.

I finally found the .dll (Samsung made) which includes the BT icons on Omnia2. So I'll replace the icons there instead of using the BTiconNotifier.exe (this way saving one extra running process^^)

Guest tacchan23

Today I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and, after replacing the icons there, I added it to the wm6.5 and wm6.5.x taskbar cabs (both blue and green). So that we won't need anymore to use the BTnotifier.exe on Omnia2.

I'd like some Omnia2 user to test it (mostly the wm6.5 version) and if you have some HTC/etc phones you could test if the added dll cause any problems.

Atteched below the new cabs.

tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.cab

tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x.cab

tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.cab

tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x.cab

Guest Greg330

do you recomend unsintalling the old one and putting the new one on ?

ps ; you taskbars rock and so does the rest ( sw...e ) thanks.

btw i just got the notification for a birthday, just apered with as standard incase you hadn't seen that one :( but no big deal for me :(

Edited by Greg330

Guest Vostradamus

Hi there Tacchan :(

Installed your taskbar, finally :( Looks great (not that I had any doubts about it, lol) :(

Also sent you a small suggestion on email :( :(

Guest tacchan23

Modified first post with new cabs (blue and green) with fixed HTCvolumecontrol and BTicons for Omnia2.

Hi there Tacchan :(

Installed your taskbar, finally :( Looks great (not that I had any doubts about it, lol) :(

Also sent you a small suggestion on email :( :(

I'm really busy these days:(

I'll go back to it as soon as I can:)

Guest Snow02

Think I like it black. Playing with that new dll? Which one was it btw?

And does the above fix address the black and white large BT icon problem in 6.5.x?

Edited by Snow02

Guest tacchan23
Think I like it black. Playing with that new dll? Which one was it btw?

And does the above fix address the black and white large BT icon problem in 6.5.x?

The clock background is not in a dll, it's just the taskbar image (I modified it adding the empty clock background)

About the BTicons, I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and replaced them. So it's modified also in the wm6.5.x popup bar (even if it's still low resolution)

Guest Snow02
The clock background is not in a dll, it's just the taskbar image (I modified it adding the empty clock background)

About the BTicons, I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and replaced them. So it's modified also in the wm6.5.x popup bar (even if it's still low resolution)

Yep. Looks good. Thanks.

Guest dwallersv

Well, just to muck things up, I like the colored bg for the clock... it looks cool.

If it's not too much trouble, just cab up both, so people can choose.

Guest dwallersv

Just installed the blue on my i920, and it looks fabulous -- except for the signal indicator. It didn't change. Still that ugly white triangle antenna with the increasing white bars.

I though you fixed this a while back. I had a green version with just dots on the bottom of the icon for signal strength. I know you advanced this to be the increasingly taller bars, but I never grabbed and installed that one, so I don't know if that's where it broke. Wasn't there some CDMA dll or something that you had to modify to get this to work on the Verizon 920s? Can we get that back in?

BTW, love the blue... goes better with my generally bluish MS3 setup. And, the BT icons are working.

Guest tacchan23
Just installed the blue on my i920, and it looks fabulous -- except for the signal indicator. It didn't change. Still that ugly white triangle antenna with the increasing white bars.

I though you fixed this a while back. I had a green version with just dots on the bottom of the icon for signal strength. I know you advanced this to be the increasingly taller bars, but I never grabbed and installed that one, so I don't know if that's where it broke. Wasn't there some CDMA dll or something that you had to modify to get this to work on the Verizon 920s? Can we get that back in?

BTW, love the blue... goes better with my generally bluish MS3 setup. And, the BT icons are working.

Did you also install the CDMAfix cab? (original version is with dots, mine is with increasingly taller bars)

Guest dwallersv
Did you also install the CDMAfix cab? (original version is with dots, mine is with increasingly taller bars)

Nope -- forgot that. Which post has your latest? Couldn't find it...

Guest dwallersv
First post :(

Is that the same as what's linked in post #40?

EDIT: Never mind... I think I figured it out. Look like it's working now.

Different Q: May I have permission to modify your icon set and substitute a different animated busy cursor? I don't like the quite large one you've included, and have in mind making something similar in overall size to the original WM6 spinner, except it will be a small, rectangular "display" showing an animated EEG heartbeat.

Edited by dwallersv

Guest tacchan23
Is that the same as what's linked in post #40?

EDIT: Never mind... I think I figured it out. Look like it's working now.

Different Q: May I have permission to modify your icon set and substitute a different animated busy cursor? I don't like the quite large one you've included, and have in mind making something similar in overall size to the original WM6 spinner, except it will be a small, rectangular "display" showing an animated EEG heartbeat.

Of course feel free to modify anything