[28mar] DUSK (G-B-R) Taskbar & BLACK theme & EXTRAS~ tacchan23 edition

Guest tacchan23

Guest boogiecornejo

is it possible to use the amoled default black theme and change just all the other elements(like in the v7 add ons)to a different color?maybe like an amoled black add on? i really prefer the red add ons but id like for the backgrounds for everything else still black.for example with tacchan 23 black theme installed,evrything looks like amoled black except when i open up my messages the background is gray with black text.i really love your themes!thanks for all the great work:-)

Guest tacchan23
is it possible to use the amoled default black theme and change just all the other elements(like in the v7 add ons)to a different color?maybe like an amoled black add on? i really prefer the red add ons but id like for the backgrounds for everything else still black.for example with tacchan 23 black theme installed,evrything looks like amoled black except when i open up my messages the background is gray with black text.i really love your themes!thanks for all the great work:-)

could u post a screenshots and details about ur phone/rom? on my phone messages have white text and black background too...

Guest boogiecornejo
could u post a screenshots and details about ur phone/rom? on my phone messages have white text and black background too...

post-111158-1267970648_thumb.png

this is the messaging app w/c has the correct colors but once i open up a message:

post-111158-1267970631_thumb.png

here now are my messages.wrong colors

im using daskalos megalite rom for b7610

and btw,is it possible to make the green senders name yellow also and the blue "me" red?

Edited by boogiecornejo

Guest tacchan23
post-111158-1267970648_thumb.png

this is the messaging app w/c has the correct colors but once i open up a message:

post-111158-1267970631_thumb.png

here now are my messages.wrong colors

im using daskalos megalite rom for b7610

and btw,is it possible to make the green senders name yellow also and the blue "me" red?

could u also attach a screenshot of ur threaded message without the theme installed? is it different? I tought the colors for threade messages was not related to the Theme... in case u want to change it, u can have a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520

Guest boogiecornejo
could u also attach a screenshot of ur threaded message without the theme installed? is it different? I tought the colors for threade messages was not related to the Theme... in case u want to change it, u can have a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520

weird thing,i hard reset and the gray color was still there.flashed 3 different roms and still it persisted.i really dont know why the BG is still gray when i remember distinctly that it used to be black.has anyone experienced the same thing.now im getting OC over this...can anyone think of why this happened and how to fix it?i even tried this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520 but only the top part got skinned and the message body was still like my screenshot.

Edited by boogiecornejo

Guest tacchan23
weird thing,i hard reset and the gray color was still there.flashed 3 different roms and still it persisted.i really dont know why the BG is still gray when i remember distinctly that it used to be black.has anyone experienced the same thing.now im getting OC over this...can anyone think of why this happened and how to fix it?i even tried this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520 but only the top part got skinned and the message body was still like my screenshot.

yeah, I tried many other themes too just in case... I think the threaded sms has always been like that (and is not related to themes), maybe u mistake with non threaded sms? non threaded sms are affected by themes (and have black background in this case)

Guest boogiecornejo
yeah, I tried many other themes too just in case... I think the threaded sms has always been like that (and is not related to themes), maybe u mistake with non threaded sms? non threaded sms are affected by themes (and have black background in this case)

im getting really confused.are you using a b7610 tacchan?is the BG of the threaded sms not black?as i said earlier i remember it being black originally.

Guest tacchan23
im getting really confused.are you using a b7610 tacchan?is the BG of the threaded sms not black?as i said earlier i remember it being black originally.

I have a i8000 and honestly I always remember the threaded sms background being black (but honestly I don't use it much so I may be mistaken).

But as I read on xda forum, you have the same gray background even after a hard reset... then I guess it never was black for your phone too (unless ur are using a different ROM from the beginning and the new ROM changed the colors)

Anyway I'm working on a back background threaded sms, could u tell me if in your Windows folder there are these files?

iframe_style.css and iframe_style_white.css or just one?

Guest tacchan23

Could someone test if the wm6.5 version (green and blue) taskbar can display the BT icons without using the BTIconNotifier?

I got mixed reports... so please write down ur ROM details too.

Thanks^^

Guest jackyaway

I used your blue taskbar with WM6.5 (JB1) and WM6.5.5 build 23541 and in both cases BTicon was displayed correctly without using BTiconNotifier

Guest tacchan23

Need some testers^^

Added brighter low battery icons to all versions, the critical battery notification and made some minor changes to messaging notifications.

Let me know if you find any errors.

tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.cab

tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x.cab

tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.cab

tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x.cab

Guest WAIKIKI728

Need some testers^^................

Any posibility to help you to make these yaskbars compatible with OMNIA(WQVGA)?¿?... <_<

You have already made several ones for us.. :( .

Maybe ..when you have time ...you can make these ones too...

Which file from OMNIA do you need?¿?

:mellow:

Guest tacchan23
Any posibility to help you to make these yaskbars compatible with OMNIA(WQVGA)?¿?... <_<

You have already made several ones for us.. :( .

Maybe ..when you have time ...you can make these ones too...

Which file from OMNIA do you need?¿?

:mellow:

I got some reports of the taskbar working on qvga devices too... if someone is willing to do some testing for me I can try to have a look at qvga version.

Guest WAIKIKI728
I got some reports of the taskbar working on qvga devices too... if someone is willing to do some testing for me I can try to have a look at qvga version.

Whic cabs should i try in my omnia (wqvga) for helping you? <_<

I see CMDA and GSM...Which one should i use?¿?

Guest tacchan23
Whic cabs should i try in my omnia (wqvga) for helping you? <_<

I see CMDA and GSM...Which one should i use?¿?

if u have gsm Omnia, u need to install just the taskbar (wm6.5 or wm6.5.x version depending on which ROM u use)

if u have verizon Omnia, then u need to install the taskbar AND the cdma fix

Guest WAIKIKI728
if u have gsm Omnia, u need to install just the taskbar (wm6.5 or wm6.5.x version depending on which ROM u use)

if u have verizon Omnia, then u need to install the taskbar AND the cdma fix

oKI..I will install it later...and i will post screenshots abou itt...

I tried one week ago..and the big difference was the signal icon...and pin dialer...

Let´s see now... <_<