[28mar] DUSK (G-B-R) Taskbar & BLACK theme & EXTRAS~ tacchan23 edition

Guest tacchan23

Guest dwallersv
Detailed changelog from original Dusk Taskbar:

- added GPSAux.dll file with gps icon

- HTCVolumeControl: new icons for VolumeON and Vibrate

- phcanOverbmp.dll: new icons for Battery (different shape with colored numbers); for ActiveSync; for VolumeON and Vibrate; for NoSignal and NoSIM. New bmps for incoming, outgoing and missed calls in the WinMo standard Call History

- added MessagingRes.dll file with messaging icons

- added MMSRes_480x800.dll file with MMS icons

- notify.dll.0409.mui: modified Alarm icon; new Alarm icon for Taskbar big popup buttons

- outres.192.dll: replaced one messaging icon; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons

- shellres.192.dll: replaced a Signal icon and gps icon; new WM 6.5.x Start bottom bar icon for Today screen; new file explorers folder icons; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons

- tapres.192.dll: modified 3G+ icon; new phone icon; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons

- tshres.192.dll: added wifi icon for Taskbar big popup buttons

- added VoiceCmdRes_PPC.dll file with voice command icon

- WLMMessengerResources.192.dll: new msn icon

By "taskbar big popup buttons" are you referring to the Samsung "Large Indicators" feature?

Guest tacchan23
By "taskbar big popup buttons" are you referring to the Samsung "Large Indicators" feature?

no, the popup buttons from WM6.5.x (similar to what Samsung did with the Large Indicators)

Guest tacchan23

New DuskBlue taskbar image with clock background for WM6.5.x only

cdmafixeclock.jpg

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar with Clock for WM6.5.x only

Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA - DuskClockBlack

Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA - DuskClockBlue

This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background; the blue version cab will also replace the signal and active sync icons as in the screenshot.

This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)

Install order is important:

1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)

2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use

3. install DuskClock

Uninstall procedure is important too:

if u uninstall them, u need to reinstall my Taskbar

green and blue can replace each other, but black need to install on clean taskbar (if u want to change from green/blue clock to black clock, u need to uninstall everything and start again to install my taskbar and then the black clock)

BLACK Theme ~ tacchan23 edition

Info:

New release of my Black theme optimized for Dusk taskbar:

- new Dusk style taskbar and softkeybar

- new pivot bar image

- new WinMo colors for better reading on black background

- new threaded sms black background

- known bug: some cases (depending maybe on the sender) of received emails not being readible; the workaround is to reply to the email, then press "edit sender's email". Then it becomes readable.

WM 6.5.x

- (W)VGA

- black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns)

- 7 themes (.tsk) to choose different styles of softkeybar and taskbar (details in the screenshots below):

tacchan23Black Dusk: dusk softkeybar and taskbar (best used with Dusk taskbar)

tacchan23Black DuskManila: dusk softkeybar and taskbar with Manila style buttons (best used with Dusk taskbar)

tacchan23Black 1: complitely black bars without any border with Manila style buttons

tacchan23Black 2: complitely black bars without any border with Dusk style buttons

tacchan23Black Bordered1: bordered bars in black

tacchan23Black Bordered2: bordered bars with glossy effect

tacchan23Black Bordered3: same as the above but with different style of bottom bar

themebars.jpg

blacktheme.jpg

Downloads Black Theme

tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA

Guest contable

@tacchan:

Thanks for your new dusk taskbar. I really love it !

I have a small problem:

If there is no data connection active my device still shows up the white stock edge icon. If the data connection is active your dusk edge icon shows up.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

contable

Guest tacchan23
@tacchan:

Thanks for your new dusk taskbar. I really love it !

I have a small problem:

If there is no data connection active my device still shows up the white stock edge icon. If the data connection is active your dusk edge icon shows up.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

contable

mmm, could u post a screenshot? which files did u install exactly? just the taskbar cab or also some of the other extras/fix?

you on wm6.5 or 6.5.x?

Guest contable
mmm, could u post a screenshot? which files did u install exactly? just the taskbar cab or also some of the other extras/fix?

you on wm6.5 or 6.5.x?

Here you go:

post-502784-1268768547_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268768590_thumb.png

First I installed only the DuskClockBlue.cab, after that I tried your fixes, but always the same result as you can see above.

Greetz

contable

Edit:

I have another problem:

The BT icon is still the green one from your previous version.

I would like to have a blue BT icon. Please help.

post-502784-1268769272_thumb.png

Thanks again.

Edited by contable

Guest tacchan23
Here you go:

post-502784-1268768547_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268768590_thumb.png

First I installed only the DuskClockBlue.cab, after that I tried your fixes, but always the same result as you can see above.

Greetz

contable

really strange :)

did this start to happen after installing the DuskClockBlue.cab? or before too?

did you maybe try to uninstall the taskbar and clock cab and reinstall them again? (and in case check when the problem starts exactly)

here I'm always on 3G so I can't test if there is a problem with Edge icon...

Guest contable
really strange ;)

did this start to happen after installing the DuskClockBlue.cab? or before too?

did you maybe try to uninstall the taskbar and clock cab and reinstall them again? (and in case check when the problem starts exactly)

here I'm always on 3G so I can't test if there is a problem with Edge icon...

Problem solved. :) I didn´t install the cab from post #141. I´m sorry for wasting your time.

Maybe you should put all cabs together in one post.

Anyway best taskbar and theme so far. It looks very nice together with my JMLToday skin/mod.

Cheers,

contable

Guest tacchan23
Problem solved. :) I didn´t install the cab from post #141. I´m sorry for wasting your time.

Maybe you should put all cabs together in one post.

Anyway best taskbar and theme so far. It looks very nice together with my JMLToday skin/mod.

Cheers,

contable

Mmm, the cab at post #141 are the same as in the first post... unless I did a mistake uploading them°_°

Anyone else is having problems with the cabs in the first post?

Guest contable
Mmm, the cab at post #141 are the same as in the first post... unless I did a mistake uploading them°_°

Anyone else is having problems with the cabs in the first post?

You didn´t make any mistake. The cabs from post #1 are working well. I forgot to install the taskbar cab at all.

Greetz

contable

Guest WAIKIKI728
You didn´t make any mistake. The cabs from post #1 are working well. I forgot to install the taskbar cab at all.

Greetz

contable

Screenshots...dusktaskbar..blueclok.......and no blue clock..........in omnia i900

post-444803-1268846053_thumb.jpg

As you see...pin dialer...and signal icons....

post-444803-1268846078_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268846061_thumb.jpg

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest WAIKIKI728
Did u install just the taskbar?

How does the Pin dialer looks like that?°_°

Yes ..just the taskbar...the signal icons are in white...and clock..not in blue..

It was normal for me to see the pin dialer like this when i installed taskbars from htc devices...

Don´t worry...it´s not so bad..

I thought maybe i can help you sending you the files you needed...

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest contable

@tacchan:

Any chance to update the taskbar to new JC1 or JC2 rom ? There are some white system icons.

Best regards

contable

Edit:

white sytem icons are:

1. Pin Lock

2. Battery fully charged

post-502784-1269124592_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest tacchan23
@tacchan:

Any chance to update the taskbar to new JC1 or JC2 rom ? There are some white system icons.

Best regards

contable

Edit:

white sytem icons are:

1. Pin Lock

2. Battery fully charged

post-502784-1269124592_thumb.png

Any idea in which Samsung dll those icons may be?

Also another question... how does your Data icon looks when Data (and ActiveSync) is not connected?

Guest contable
Any idea in which Samsung dll those icons may be?

Also another question... how does your Data icon looks when Data (and ActiveSync) is not connected?

I´m sorry, I don´t have any knowledge about dll´s.

Which icons do you mean ? The icons of my today screen ?

post-502784-1269164675_thumb.pngpost-502784-1269164708_thumb.png

The edge icon only shows the status of the phone. If there is a data connection active is shown by the icon under the battery.

edit:

The edge icon shows up edge, gprs, hdspa, phone off and so on...

Edited by contable

Guest tacchan23
I´m sorry, I don´t have any knowledge about dll´s.

Which icons do you mean ? The icons of my today screen ?

post-502784-1269164675_thumb.pngpost-502784-1269164708_thumb.png

The edge icon only shows the status of the phone. If there is a data connection active is shown by the icon under the battery.

edit:

The edge icon shows up edge, gprs, hdspa, phone off and so on...

Thanks for the screenshots.

I'll try to have a look at the Samsung dll (the pin lock has always been there even in older room btw; while the fully battery icon is something new from JC rom? I'm still on JB)

Guest contable
Thanks for the screenshots.

I'll try to have a look at the Samsung dll (the pin lock has always been there even in older room btw; while the fully battery icon is something new from JC rom? I'm still on JB)

The first time I saw the fully charged icon was after flashing JC1 rom...

Let me know if you find any solution. Your work is the right extension for my skin/mod... :)

Edited by contable

Guest tacchan23
hmm bro.. anyway to change the windows live messenger icon too? i got a white live messenger icon when i received message

which version of the taskbar (green/blue/6.5/6.5.x) u using? the messanger icon should be skinned... unless I forgot it in some of them

Guest alvinkh
which version of the taskbar (green/blue/6.5/6.5.x) u using? the messanger icon should be skinned... unless I forgot it in some of them

hmm the latest with the bright batt and low batt notification for 6.5.x for blue

Guest tacchan23
hmm the latest with the bright batt and low batt notification for 6.5.x for blue

the icon is there in my taskbar...

but honeslty I never even tried MSN on my phone. Maybe it uses some Samsung icon from some other dll other than the one I modified... really no idea atm.