Omnia 2 AMDZero 23569 Rom Base/Lite

Guest amdzero

Guest Bill D

On your new rom, ZeroLite1.nbo, when I click on schedule on the windows default screen, does show the appointment, but when click on it, says Shortcut Target, Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename. When I click on Overclock, 900, says There is no application associated with "900". Run the application first then open this file from within the application. In the start menu, Calendar, The file tcalendar cannot be opened. In dialswitcher, HTC Phone Canvas is greyed out.I show 100MB memory free, with only the file installed. Besides that, is fast. Thanks again for your work on you ROM's.

Edited by Bill D

Guest amdzero
On your new rom, ZeroLite1.nbo, when I click on schedule on the windows default screen, does show the appointment, but when click on it, says Shortcut Target, Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename. When I click on Overclock, 900, says There is no application associated with "900". Run the application first then open this file from within the application. In the start menu, Calendar, The file tcalendar cannot be opened. In dialswitcher, HTC Phone Canvas is greyed out.I show 100MB memory free, with only the file installed. Besides that, is fast. Thanks again for your work on you ROM's.

Oops, I removed tcalendar.exe, it'll be in the next test. the o/c doesn't work without mortscript, that'll be in the next test. HTC Phone canvas works with sense, and since I took out sense, I took out phone canvas. Its not installed on the lite rom, so it will be greyed out.

Thanks for testing.

for now, you could install mortscript and edit the registry with this to default to MS calendar app...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR]

"3"=dword:00000000

"2"=dword:00000001

"1"=":MSPOUTLOOK calendar"

"0"="Calendar"

Guest Bill D
Oops, I removed tcalendar.exe, it'll be in the next test. the o/c doesn't work without mortscript, that'll be in the next test. HTC Phone canvas works with sense, and since I took out sense, I took out phone canvas. Its not installed on the lite rom, so it will be greyed out.

Thanks for testing.

for now, you could install mortscript and edit the registry with this to default to MS calendar app...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR]

"3"=dword:00000000

"2"=dword:00000001

"1"=":MSPOUTLOOK calendar"

"0"="Calendar"

Yes, that fixed my problems, thanks

Guest mdkpnj

Is it my imagination or does 6.5 have better memory management (less memory leaks) than 6.5.5. I seen to run out of memory fater with MS3.5.5 and MSkips Pro Freedom+ on this lite rom then Ninja's 6.5 ROM. It seems it should be the opposite. Ninja's ROM MS after use around 30-40m. THis rom after same type of use 10-20m. I like MS3.5 but I like this ROM. What's a guy to do?

Guest Mr.DunnDunn

only problem i had with the test rom was the calender like a few others but that fix has already been mentioned. so far its good. any plans on a final release?

Guest amdzero
only problem i had with the test rom was the calender like a few others but that fix has already been mentioned. so far its good. any plans on a final release?

if there are no new errors found I'll make it final tomorrow.

Guest amdzero
I just noticed my lock screen does not lock when display times out.

are you using the samsung lockscreen (did I even leave that in?) or the winmo default lockscreen?

I think there is a reg setting for winmo lockscreen... I'll look it up.

are you using the samsung lockscreen (did I even leave that in?) or the winmo default lockscreen?

I think there is a reg setting for winmo lockscreen... I'll look it up.

The default, came with the rom???

Does it manually lock from the start menu (the bottom lock button)?

Yes, it does lock, but it's a different lock screen than what I am used to.(have to slide instead of touch)

Guest amdzero
Yes, it does lock, but it's a different lock screen than what I am used to.(have to slide instead of touch)

This is the default windows mobile "lockscene" not to be confused with the samsung "lockscreen"

I took out the samsung one as I don't like the delay, nor the touch to unlock.

try this cab (I just threw it together) You may have to disable/reenable lock when display times out. Try without it first.

AMDZero_Samsung_Lockscreen.cab

This is the default windows mobile "lockscene" not to be confused with the samsung "lockscreen"

I took out the samsung one as I don't like the delay, nor the touch to unlock.

try this cab (I just threw it together) You may have to disable/reenable lock when display times out. Try without it first.

AMDZero_Samsung_Lockscreen.cab

Yes, I now have a lock screen, but now i'm lost. It is the touch to unlock screen.

Lets try that again. I posted saying I'd be happy to test the new light ROM in the wrong thread. Nonetheless, I'd be happy to test this, but I migth not be able to flash till tonight....

Guest amdzero
Just popped in to see if that final was ready yet...................

Keep up the good work!!!!

sorry didn't post as I have a problem with the phone ringing. as in my phone does ring. Thats a big deal breaker for me so I'm trying to find out why it doesn't work. I can manually get the ringtone to sound using the samsung menu-sounds-ring but when I call the phone it does NOTHING only shows the dialer answer/ignore.

Anyone else experiencing this?

sorry didn't post as I have a problem with the phone ringing. as in my phone does ring. Thats a big deal breaker for me so I'm trying to find out why it doesn't work. I can manually get the ringtone to sound using the samsung menu-sounds-ring but when I call the phone it does NOTHING only shows the dialer answer/ignore.

No I, am on the test rom, and all is fine.

Guest Mr.DunnDunn

i didnt have this problem

Guest urphonesux

I had to flash my phone this morning because I killed my audio last night by blindly installing srswow from my omnia i910 to try to boost the youtube mobile app's volume

I knew it happened because on startup I would get a error that wanted me to reinstall voice command

Edited by urphonesux