Omnia 2 AMDZero 23569 Rom Base/Lite

Guest amdzero

Guest kdkinc
Yes if you cook a MS theme in then it will be in there forever. So if you install another theme the old one remains in the \windows folder. Also if you reinstall the same theme over the old one then the only thing that SHOULD happen is the files get replaced with the same files. I noticed that if you try to change the background (which you shouldn't be able to do using the theme I cooked) it will changed and ghost all text/images again. I'm at a loss for now.

I recall that ghosting was a issue for BW & Bga55 way back while flashing the i910. This stuff is W A Y beyond me <_< :mellow:

Thank You

:( :D

Guest kdkinc

anything on the burner???

get'en itchy <_< :mellow:

:D :D

Had to move on and take off the training wheels (ms3.5).

THANK YOU for a nice rom to get started on my O2 learning experience . :( I like my O2....

Want to try new themes that Ms3.5 messes with...

Edited by kdkinc

Guest amdzero
How's it coming? Still getting settled in the new house? excited for the evolution

the rom is on the back burner for now, I've ported 23534 but haven't gotten to the titanium, or MS3 yet.

Guest ad720

1st of all, this ROM is great.

One question -

is it possible to stop the screen that comes up when the phone rings that gives the option to Answer, Ignore or Text and show a different screen there? I find that taking the phone out of my pocket I hit ignore a lot. I'd like to avoid using smart lock pro...

Guest ad720
1st of all, this ROM is great.

One question -

is it possible to stop the screen that comes up when the phone rings that gives the option to Answer, Ignore or Text and show a different screen there? I find that taking the phone out of my pocket I hit ignore a lot. I'd like to avoid using smart lock pro...

Nobody? :)

Guest kdkinc
Nobody? :P

It maybe??? a MS3.5 thing?

So it maybe cooked in though, you can try to disable the phone app and use windows version in the advanced configuration tool program that you have with your programs I believe .

If you don't have that tool you can get it easy with google.

:) ;)

Guest lrgnutz
Love the Rom with SPB! Just one small issue. Facebook through spb won't connect. Keep getting "Connection Failed" then a retry button. Can anyone help me? or should I try a hard reset/refresh?

Not sure if anyone is intereste but I found this cab file that seems to fix the FB photo contacts and status widget. I actually had to login to FB mobile in IE and then use the photo contacts for it to work the first time but it after the first login it works.

Mtstmp Widget Fix.cab

BTW Best Rom ever Thanks AMDZero

Edited by lrgnutz

Guest amdzero
Not sure if anyone is intereste but I found this cab file that seems to fix the FB photo contacts and status widget. I actually had to login to FB mobile in IE and then use the photo contacts for it to work the first time but it after the first login it works.

Mtstmp Widget Fix.cab

BTW Best Rom ever Thanks AMDZero

Thanks, I'm still working on a minor update, but progress has been slow. I have a lot going on in my life right now. But I have not given up cooking.

Guest amdzero

I'm going through some ms3 themes as I've only tried to cook 2 in so far. The expresso one doesn't seem to me to look all that great. Is it just me?

can someone install "Espresso Theme - Keithdupont and Mtstmp" over a fresh spb ms3 fresh install and tell me if the clock is the stock ms3 or the HTC style clock?

Guest amdzero
Sure Here is a few:

PhoneEx Rocks

MS3.5 is the best UI

Could use a Base Rom to go along with the MS3 & your rom

S2U2 2.30 has worked out a lot of bugs so i once again like S2U2

Opera

SKTools

AppToDate

Jbed

O2flash

HTCSensor.dll

OpenGLES

SRS_WOW_HD

OpenMarket

Still working out the kinks but look for a ROM soon with your requests.

S2U2 2.33 - done

Opera - done

SKTools - done

AppToDate - done

Jbed - done ( I think, I don't even use this so I don't know how it works)

O2flash - done

HTCSensor.dll - done

OpenGLES - done

SRS_WOW_HD - done

OpenMarket - done

MS3 Esspresso - Still having a hard time porting this over.

Stay Tuned...

Guest fargot
Still working out the kinks but look for a ROM soon with your requests.

S2U2 2.33 - done

Opera - done

SKTools - done

AppToDate - done

Jbed - done ( I think, I don't even use this so I don't know how it works)

O2flash - done

HTCSensor.dll - done

OpenGLES - done

SRS_WOW_HD - done

OpenMarket - done

MS3 Esspresso - Still having a hard time porting this over.

Stay Tuned...

Is there any way for a version of HTC's UI, so far this is the first one I have seen that keeps stock like. I hate having two different looking UIs each working at the same time. I like everything to look microsoft stock, but that means it is microsoft laggy and slow too.

Guest amdzero
Is there any way to completely remove SBC mobile shell?

I'm testing out my new rom and will release it in a few days once I know its stable enough. I already found some items that need attention.

This release will not include SPB Mobile Shell, it will have titanium enabled (the default no extras).

Guest kdkinc
I'm testing out my new rom and will release it in a few days once I know its stable enough. I already found some items that need attention.

This release will not include SPB Mobile Shell, it will have titanium enabled (the default no extras).

sound excellent... Off with the training wheels :P

:( :(

Guest amdzero
sound excellent... Off with the training wheels :P

:( :(

Had a setback today as my phone locked up twice today. I think it might be related to s2u2, as non of the buttons worked, and it would not charge. I plugged it in and there was no charging light. Has anyone had this happen using s2u2 2.33?

Guest chriswells13
Had a setback today as my phone locked up twice today. I think it might be related to s2u2, as non of the buttons worked, and it would not charge. I plugged it in and there was no charging light. Has anyone had this happen using s2u2 2.33?

As slick as s2u2 looks, I've always had problems with it. I decided to try the latest version 2.34 as others have said it is more stable now. However, when I change some of the settings, especially slide to answer for the phone, it locks up on an incoming call and I need to do a reset.

Guest ad720

Honestly, the reason I stopped using your ROM was s2u2. Otherwise it was great but over the years I've never had good luck with that program. If I could have uninstalled s2u2 I would most likely still be running it.

Guest amdzero
Honestly, the reason I stopped using your ROM was s2u2. Otherwise it was great but over the years I've never had good luck with that program. If I could have uninstalled s2u2 I would most likely still be running it.

Should I take out s2u2 as well? I mean you can always install it if you like it right? I'm just trying to make a custom ROM that is functional and stable.

What do you think?

Guest snapz54
Should I take out s2u2 as well? I mean you can always install it if you like it right? I'm just trying to make a custom ROM that is functional and stable.

What do you think?

+1 for removing s2u2.

looking forward to what's next zero

Guest amdzero
Can this be flashed on Omnia II I8000??????

Sadly no, this is will be a i920 ROM only. you cannot use it for i8000. This ROM section is for CDMA ROMs only.

Guest fargot

thanks for the Rom, out of all the roms yours operates the most stock like. I would rather have the unfunctional stock features than have a mix of good functional features and stock features. I like it when everything matches each other and works the same way instead of having one screeen with different writing and buttons then another with different writing.