'MoDaCo Mobile Week Episode 39 - The 'AFTER Apple released the tablet' edition' is now live!

Guest PaulOBrien

superetraderlogo.png

Chris and I are proud to present the MoDaCo Mobile Week Episode 39 - The 'AFTER Apple released the tablet' edition!

Sharing our views, activities and the news in this weeks mobile world.

In this weeks 1 hour edition, recently rebranded as the MoDaCo Mobile Week, we're talking about:

• Our superetrader.co.uk sponsored device - the Motorola Milestone
  • The Apple iPad - with guest presenter Matt from tracyandmatt.co.uk
  • Tweetcaster

To coincide with the Motorola Milestone as the MoDaCo Mobile Week featured device, Superetrader are offering the Milestone with a dock, carry case and pack of 6 screen protectors included at the standard £399.99 price! This deal is for podcast listeners only, visit the offer page for more details!

As with all our shows, this episode is available in standard MP3 format or as an enhanced M4A format with chapters, images and links for use on an iPod or in iTunes - we are currently having issues with the enhanced version upload, this will follow soon. You can get the podcast in the following ways:

• Direct download from the downloads section of the site
    • Via iTunes (search for MoDaCo!)
    • Via RSS with enclosures - simply add http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoDaCoPodcast (regular) or http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoDaCoPodcastEnhanced (enhanced) to the reader of your choice
    • Your feedback is really valuable and will tell us whether it is worth our while to continue running the podcasts! Do you listen? What do you like? What do you not like? Please leave your feedback in the comments below, or on the phone in number answerphone (which you can also use for questions for the podcast), or rate us on iTunes!

The phone in number is:

UK: 01379 888 101 NON UK: +44 1379 888 101

You can also leave a voicemail via Skype by calling:

skype user "modaco"

Enjoy! :)

You can listen to this weeks show here:

Link for enclosure purposes: http://angel.modaco.com/podcast/mmw-thirtynine.mp3

Chris and I have discussed actually about the ideal length for the podcast... we aim for 45 minutes generally, but should we make it 30 and more 'to the point'?

P

Guest rameses
Chris and I have discussed actually about the ideal length for the podcast... we aim for 45 minutes generally, but should we make it 30 and more 'to the point'?

P

I say keep it as it is. The tangents are part of the appeal. :)

I say keep it as it is. The tangents are part of the appeal. ;)

I say longer! come, you can do an hour ;-). Just downloading to listen in the car tomorrow after recently discovering these podcasts.

Do you only cover hardware related topics or do you sometimes talk about the operators? i.e. innovations, payg Vs contract deals, data deals?

3UK seem to run away with it on the innovation front and value - dodgy customer service though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.