[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest gchris7

Updated! Check first post.

v1.2

-All in one cab. jmlpanex and mortscript is now included in gchrisTitanium V1.2.cab.

-Support for all languages.

-Weather auto update added(Lots of thanks to wei2005yh). weather will be updated every time you go online. Takes around 600kb of memory (Delete auto_update_ weather.lnk from startup folder if you don't want it.)

-Font changed on notification plugin.

-Graphical changes on Cclock plugin.

-Several other small tweaks.

Thx, really good work.

;)

Some questions:

How can I change the font of the appointment?

Will the weather update if connected to the usb? if not, what program do ì need to edit the plugin. I really like this but in version 1 I got the message "no internet" next to the clock.

Guest gchris7
How do we update from from v1.1 to v1.2?

Thanks for the hardwork gchris!!

There shouldn't be any problems even if you install on top of the other 3 cabs. Its better if you uninstall them first though (mortscript, jmlpanex, gchritstitanium v1.1)

Thx, really good work.

;)

Some questions:

How can I change the font of the appointment?

Will the weather update if connected to the usb? if not, what program do ì need to edit the plugin. I really like this but in version 1 I got the message "no internet" next to the clock.

You can change the font by editing the cpr file.

Yes, the weather will update when u connect with usb if your pc has internet access.

This message means that u got no internet. Are you sure your phone synced well with your pc? And did you set it up to allow internet access?

There shouldn't be any problems even if you install on top of the other 3 cabs. Its better if you uninstall them first though (mortscript, jmlpanex, gchritstitanium v1.1)

You can change the font by editing the cpr file.

Yes, the weather will update when u connect with usb if your pc has internet access.

This message means that u got no internet. Are you sure your phone synced well with your pc? And did you set it up to allow internet access?

Ok, yes it seems related to no connection to internet while on usb. NOT your problem.

Do you know a good version (link) of the home editor (for omnia) in which I can change the order and add an extra tab. A few weeks I tried one and messed up my phone.. I'm going to reset my phone and try your new one.

If I click on the SMS it doesn't start Samsung SMS. How can I change this?

The new version 2 does the install but after restart I get an error about can not start sysver + ...weather..update. Something about certification. After installing mortscript from version 1 everything worked.

Good work. I hope you get some sleep ;)

Guest gchris7
Ok, yes it seems related to no connection to internet while on usb. NOT your problem.

Do you know a good version (link) of the home editor (for omnia) in which I can change the order and add an extra tab. A few weeks I tried one and messed up my phone.. I'm going to reset my phone and try your new one.

If I click on the SMS it doesn't start Samsung SMS. How can I change this?

You can get 'Home Screen Customizer" from marketplace for free, its more userfriendly than chome editor.

About the sms. I haven't tried but there should be a way similar as the one i describe with the clock on first post. Probably need to change something at the key ":MSINBOX".

The new version 2 does the install but after restart I get an error about can not start sysver + ...weather..update. Something about certification. After installing mortscript from version 1 everything worked.

Good work. I hope you get some sleep ;)

I see, thanks for the info, ill try to fix that.

Guest speedfrog

can you put up a mirror?

Rapidshare

"Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later"

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog

i cant add a contact------------------i cant add an app---------------------i cant run MortScript-------------------i cant press option on weather

and why isnt my theme there?

im using 6.5.3 i8000KC23090A5_Lite

Edited by speedfrog

Guest gchris7
i cant add a contact------------------i cant add an app---------------------i cant run MortScript-------------------i cant press option

and why isnt my theme there?

Its because of a little typo i made. Install the hotfix and soft reset...

You need an explorer that can read and run reg files. Resco registry, sktools to name a few.

Alternatively just install the mortscript cab again.

Edited by gchris7

Guest enrico988

Hey Gchris, thanks a lot for your skin, it's lovely ;)

I want to ask you if it's possible to add cities to Accuweather, cause my city isn't listed..Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Guest rholewijn
You can get 'Home Screen Customizer" from marketplace for free, its more userfriendly than chome editor.

About the sms. I haven't tried but there should be a way similar as the one i describe with the clock on first post. Probably need to change something at the key ":MSINBOX".

I see, thanks for the info, ill try to fix that.

I have tried this gchris7. I changed tmail.exe (string 1 = tmail.exe) to \Windows\Startmenu\Programma's\SMS-MMS.Ink

Programma's = Programs (Dutch)

Normally when you open SMS-MMS.Ink it opens the samsung SMS. So I thought, when I replace tmail.exe with it, it should launch the samsung SMS. Nothing different happened. It still launches the default windows text messaging program. Replaced it with a link to another program, and still it loads the default windows messaging program. My guess: changing it does not affect where the messaging panel links you to when you tap on it ;) . Someone else got an idea?

It used your tips to let the clock link to samsung clock. The calender thing with "/all" does not work (gives me touch calender but black screen), "/next" does though. thx!