[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

@ajhvdb

Just unzip this WeatherUpdatenew.zip in your desktop and copy all files in folder \program files\CHero\Clock in your device.

Then try to update the weather.

In menu you will have two options "Update weather" and Update Weather FScreen"

If you select the first, it will update the weather and deletes full screen.

If you select the second, it will update the weather in full screen.

Thus you have a choice.

Edited by dande

Hello there gchris

First I want to thank you for this awesome skin

It's beautiful and very fast, I am loving it

I have a Omnia II with WM 6.5 and here is what I've done:

1. Installed the latest Mortscript (4.3b)

2. Installed JMLPanex (2.30)

3. Installed your Titanium skin

4. Soft Reset

5. Enabled it on today items

It worked like a charm but I am having a little problem..

I can't add any shortcut on "apps" or "contacts" tabs

I click on "+" to add a shortcut but nothing happens..

Do I have to go to JMLPanex folder and open JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr to associate JMLPanex to a plugin?

Or that has nothing to do with my problem?

Thanks in advance

Guest Wello2009
@ajhvdb

Just unzip this WeatherUpdatenew.zip in your desktop and copy all files in folder \program files\CHero\Clock in your device.

Thus you have a choice.

Man I Modified splugin_480x800.cpr File But When I Copy It Back To The Windows Folder It Cant Be Copy "Access Denied File Read Only" ???

Man I Modified splugin_480x800.cpr File But When I Copy It Back To The Windows Folder It Cant Be Copy "Access Denied File Read Only" ???

The easiest way is first copy from your PC to your SD card or My Storage and then copy it (from device) with Resco explorer or Total Comander to Windows folder.

Guest gchris7
Hello there gchris

First I want to thank you for this awesome skin

It's beautiful and very fast, I am loving it

I have a Omnia II with WM 6.5 and here is what I've done:

1. Installed the latest Mortscript (4.3b)

2. Installed JMLPanex (2.30)

3. Installed your Titanium skin

4. Soft Reset

5. Enabled it on today items

It worked like a charm but I am having a little problem..

I can't add any shortcut on "apps" or "contacts" tabs

I click on "+" to add a shortcut but nothing happens..

Do I have to go to JMLPanex folder and open JMLPanexForPlugin.mscr to associate JMLPanex to a plugin?

Or that has nothing to do with my problem?

Thanks in advance

Which version did you install? With the latest version (v1.2.1) you don't need to install mortscript or jmlpanex and you shouldn't have any problems like the one you are having. Uninstall everything (i suggest using sktools) and then install ONLY v1.2.1 to "my device"

Guest danny_1987

hi gchris, first of all nice theme, but if reading my head full, but i cant find something about adding apps and contacts to your homescreen.

please can you give me a and other other peeps. some instructions. maybe i am noobie (sorry)

cheers, me

Here is a full weather with gchris7 combination.

Loving this feature, though I wish the weather could update automatically like Titanium Weather can. Oh well, at least this one worked for me (unlike TW). :D

@ajhvdb

Thus you have a choice.

Thx but it was a bit to much info on the screen. Back to gchris original.

OffTopic:

How did you create the cab? with Quickcab or WinCe CAB Manager..

If I disable a plugin, (with chome editor) will the script also stop?

Your new picture in the first post show the plugin "contact" with a line below it. Is this already in the 1.2.1. I extracted and compared all files from 1.1 and 1.2.1 but couldn't find where the difference is.

@gchris, small bump :D

Which version did you install? With the latest version (v1.2.1) you don't need to install mortscript or jmlpanex and you shouldn't have any problems like the one you are having. Uninstall everything (i suggest using sktools) and then install ONLY v1.2.1 to "my device"

I am using the latest version you provided (1.2.1)

I tryied uninstall everything like you said but still didn't worked

Also tryied Hard Reset and install the cab without success

SUCCESS!

I just realized it was a very simple problem

My Windows Mobile language is Portuguese (Brazil)

It has both "Program Files" and "Arquivos de Programas" (they are the same)

The problem was that when I run your cab, it automatically install on "Program Files" folder (English default)

But since my WM is in Portuguese the default folder is "Arquivos de Programas" so when I tryied to click on the "+"

it was trying to find the files on "Arquivos de Programas" but they were not there

So I just had to copy all the files from "Program Files" to "Arquivos de Programas" folder and now all works :D

Well, maybe this helps someone that don't have WM in English like me :lol:

I am sorry for bothering :D

Thanks a lot for the answer

And thanks again for the amazing skin

Guest rendeiro2005

hi all,

I apologize if this question has been answered but I have a problem with the "contacts" tab.

Although it can properly enter the desired contacts, when I try to make the call just the indicator "+351" and not the remaining number, unable to make calls above this tab as you can see on the images.

could someone help me with this?

Thks.

post-422946-1266407961_thumb.png post-422946-1266407970_thumb.png

Edit: i forgot to mention that my phone is Samsung OMNIA i900

Edited by rendeiro2005

hi all,

I apologize if this question has been answered but I have a problem with the "contacts" tab.

Although it can properly enter the desired contacts, when I try to make the call just the indicator "+351" and not the remaining number, unable to make calls above this tab as you can see on the images.

Thks.

There is a space between (area code)+351 and the rest of the number.

Delete it. It should be something like this +351xxxxxxxxxx

Guest rendeiro2005
There is a space between (area code)+351 and the rest of the number.

Delete it. It should be something like this +351xxxxxxxxxx

ok thks :D . now woks great.

-------

gchris, there`s any possibility make some changes so this could work with spaces between numbers? thks

Guest gchris7
@gchris, small bump :D

2. WinCe CAB Manager

3. There are 2 scripts running, one for the system plugin and one for the weather autoupdate. In order to stop them from running you need to remove them from your start up folder.

4. There was always a line under apps and contacts in all versions. Maybe on the screenshot it wasnt so visible after resizing.

I am using the latest version you provided (1.2.1)

I tryied uninstall everything like you said but still didn't worked

Also tryied Hard Reset and install the cab without success

SUCCESS!

I just realized it was a very simple problem

My Windows Mobile language is Portuguese (Brazil)

It has both "Program Files" and "Arquivos de Programas" (they are the same)....

I see, i thought i fixed that problem with 1.2 version. Ill look into it. thanks for the info

hi all,

Thks.

You got your answer about contacts.

I see you have a problem with the email icon on notification plugin. You can find a solution to that if you search the thread...

Guest rendeiro2005
You got your answer about contacts.

I see you have a problem with the email icon on notification plugin. You can find a solution to that if you search the thread...

i`ve already try the solution provided here about the email icon (asus .... *.cab) but it doesn`t work for me :D yet i was able to solve it by configure my email account.

and about the space issue between numbers? do you plan to solve this or it`s impossible to do that?

thks for all :D

Guest rendeiro2005
Here is a full weather with gchris7 combination.

If you like this then

Copy from \windows folder to your pc (keep a copy) and edit your splugin_480x800.cpr with notepad.

Under the 2nd line:=>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="800" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />
Copy paste this line :
<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save and copy it back to \Windows.

Keep a backup copy (just in case) of your weatherupdate.mscr and options.mscr in \Program files\CHeroClock

*Updated with new attachment to have options to activate it or not.

Unzip WeatherUpdatenew.zip in your pc and copy all files in \Program Files\CHeroClock replacing existing.

Last, unzip Fullscreen.zip and the extracted folder of "Fullscreen" copy into \Program Files\CHeroClock

Fullscreen.zip

Thus a new folder will exist in \Program Files\CheroClock named Fullscreen.

Now just update the weather as you normally do and you will have full screen weather combined with gchris7 theme.

*Update now you will have two option in update menu.

First "Update Weather" and a second one "Update Weather FScreen"

Selecting first, it updates weather and deletes Full screen.

Selecting second, it updates weather in full screen.

Thus you have a choice to activate it or not.

I guess gchris7 might include it in his new release.

Enjoy.

hi dande,

i`ve try to do this on my omnia i900 and change "Width="240" Height="400" for my resolution but it doesn`t work :D

hi dande,

i`ve try to do this on my omnia i900 and change "Width="240" Height="400" for my resolution but it doesn`t work :D

It should. Which file did you edit?

PM me if you need help about it.

Guest rendeiro2005
It should. Which file did you edit?

PM me if you need help about it.

i just edit

Copy paste this line :

CODE

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

and change to my screen resolution 240x400

on titanium cpr file

i just edit

Copy paste this line :

CODE

and change to my screen resolution 240x400

on titanium cpr file

Which file did you edit?

In I8000 you must edit SPlugins_480x800.cpr. Probably you edit the wrong file, Titanium.cpr

Try to find in Window folder a file like Splugins_XXXxXXX.cpr keep a copy of it and then edit it and copy the above as you did before.

Guest achugar

I cannot add aps on the Apps manager. I have Spanish phone and i realize that the jmlpanex and everything install in "Program files" but my program files root is "Archivos de programa" can this be the problem?

Guest gchris7
I cannot add aps on the Apps manager. I have Spanish phone and i realize that the jmlpanex and everything install in "Program files" but my program files root is "Archivos de programa" can this be the problem?

Yeah, i thought i fixed that but i actually didn't. Copy the folder jmlpanex from Program files to Archivos de programa. Soft reset and see if it works. If it doesnt, copy all content from Program files to Archivos de programa.

Please let me know which way worked for you so i can fix it in my cab.

Guest pjam001

Hi,

I still cannot re-install this. I keep getting the message that installation is unsuccessful. There is nothing for sktools to uninstall and I've tried cleaning the registry and deleting the cheroclock folder within prog files. Can you offer any additional advice as to what could be causing this?

thanks

Guest achugar
Yeah, i thought i fixed that but i actually didn't. Copy the folder jmlpanex from Program files to Archivos de programa. Soft reset and see if it works. If it doesnt, copy all content from Program files to Archivos de programa.

Please let me know which way worked for you so i can fix it in my cab.

Thanks a lot, it work when i copied every folder to Archivos de programa. Can i delete the folders in "Program files" or this will crash the theme?

Thanks