WMPoweruser Series ROM for the Toshiba TG01

Guest Wen(WM)

Guest zhengwei
Never thought of that...

Wen we need the information from you about the latest news, I am eager to know the newest process.

and the crack about japanese device can be resolved?

forgive my poor english....

Guest serialkillazzs

wen if you need last 20 give us a shout, pm me when your near

guys donate

just notice lg new phone 720p resolution screen 3.8inch ummmmm

proper tv out would be cool, then who needs a desktop or laptop or netbook, stick in an nvidia ion like graphics chip and phones are flying!!

sorry bit of a rant there

Guest mkultr4

Hi,

My name is Wen from WMPoweruser and we recently decided to take up your case and try our best and get a ROM for the TG01. At the current status the chances of the TG01 getting a cooked ROM is currently low because the lack of a HardSPL, but I got word of another method of flashing.

I want to get all the current information about ROMz for the TG01 like HardSPL status, Cooks, Dumps and anything else that could help us get this ROM started and cooking. We currently have 8 cooks at hand and if we can get some help getting a HardSPL or anything going, we can have a good ROM released fast from someone like NRG, Shadowline, Ark, Captain Throwback or any of our good cooks, but they do need a test device. So if anyone wants to donate let me know so I will add a Cotton, but I am sure no one does.

Thanks, and I hope we get cooking

Hello wen,

I am donating $10 to your Tg01 pot. its not alot but i'm not that flush at the mo. How much do you have so far? best of luck

cheers,

mkultr4

Guest Ács Lajos
Never thought of that...

hi Wen

Im a beginner wm user. why better the cooked rom as factory rom?

the cooked rom can helps on the sound problems of my tg 01?

read it here:tg01-weird noises ...

thanx

Guest mkultr4

I am on ebay now, no good deals only $450

Hello wen,

there is a TG01 on ebay locked to orange uk £179. If your cook is in the uk are you going to purchase the phone and get it sent to the states and then send it to the uk? how much do you have so far?

thanks,

mkultr4

Guest kevinpwhite

A brave soul on XDA has offered a brand new boxed TG01 for the development for £140 posted in UK.... !!!!

(Wen is aware of the offer )

K

Edited by kevinpwhite

Guest Wen(WM)
A brave soul on XDA has offered a brand new boxed TG01 for the development for £140 posted in UK.... !!!!

(Wen is aware of the offer )

K

Yes I am considering that right now, but have to talk to the cook... and We are $20 short now.... doing well

Edited by Wen(WM)

Guest Wen(WM)

Ya, sorry, I do not come here alot, I am on XDA regularly, so I recommend you guys stay on top of things there... but I have enough money and am just trying to get either an unlocker or just a plain ROM for the phone.

apparantly you should have enough money for test device wen, your last 20 was donated

Guest Ács Lajos
apparantly you should have enough money for test device wen, your last 20 was donated

hi killaz

Im a beginner wm user. why better the cooked rom as factory rom?

the cooked rom can helps on the sound problems of my tg 01?

read it here:tg01-weird noises ...

thanx

Guest grahame30
4th handset eo yourself a favour get off orange.I've had mine unlocked 2three for a while without problems came with 6.5

it,s true if you unlock your tg01 and stop using orange fuctions it,s just works dont ask me how or why im stumped as the why .

but my tg01 has become very stable in it,s daily operation .

it,s not hangging freezeing well tell a lye once in a blue moon it will freeze but for 5-10 seconds then away we go i dont have to go to the next stage of a hard or soft reset.

i am starting to belive it,s the crap orange but on board this quite fantasic phone thats ball,sed it right up .

WORD ON THE STREET UNLOCK YOUR TG01 FLY THE ORANGE NEST AND TRULEY ENJOY ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE PHONES ON THE MARKET .

roms will get ironed out all the littel niggles that piss pepole off will go and we will be left with a monster pice off kit .

i change my phone like the days of the week and i have had this baby for around 6 weeks and have no intention of getting rid of it .

once wm7 is on board we will be cooking "OPPS SORRY DOCTOR STRANGE LOVE " i forgot the tg01 is so not up to the job by your reconing.

ah what do i care i will be using my tg01 with wm7 while somone is still playing with his phd

g

Guest grahame30
Orange TG01 back in pay monthly section but out of stock, not on pays as you go, shame, maybe ebay cheap

if you stll need a tg01 contact orage hounslow / or feltham. hounslow 5 instock feltham 2 in stock they are contract but feltham will sell it as pay as you go

Edited by grahame30

Guest mcklane
it,s true if you unlock your tg01 and stop using orange fuctions it,s just works dont ask me how or why im stumped as the why .

but my tg01 has become very stable in it,s daily operation .

it,s not hangging freezeing well tell a lye once in a blue moon it will freeze but for 5-10 seconds then away we go i dont have to go to the next stage of a hard or soft reset.

i am starting to belive it,s the crap orange but on board this quite fantasic phone thats ball,sed it right up .

WORD ON THE STREET UNLOCK YOUR TG01 FLY THE ORANGE NEST AND TRULEY ENJOY ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE PHONES ON THE MARKET .

roms will get ironed out all the littel niggles that piss pepole off will go and we will be left with a monster pice off kit .

i change my phone like the days of the week and i have had this baby for around 6 weeks and have no intention of getting rid of it .

once wm7 is on board we will be cooking "OPPS SORRY DOCTOR STRANGE LOVE " i forgot the tg01 is so not up to the job by your reconing.

ah what do i care i will be using my tg01 with wm7 while somone is still playing with his phd

g

I got mine unlocked but the call quality is still crap for 2G calls, average for 3G calls