[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest darkworldzz
When i start my o2 shows this two message, how to solve it? And this message also shows when i use phone. And how to turn off Animated wallpaper and set up some simpler?

please help me! <_<

try a hard reset or a reflash using jb1 phone and eboot.. if problem still persist then it could be hardware problem? or try flashing the official rom to see if it still have the problem..

Guest gueee
When i start my o2 shows this two message, how to solve it? And this message also shows when i use phone. And how to turn off Animated wallpaper and set up some simpler?

please help me! <_<

I had the same problem, just go to samsung settings > network > Browser Connection > check Automatically detect settings

and

Samsung Settings > network > connections > advanced >select networks > edit >edit >next > next > advanced >servers > set your DNS > leave settings

Guest Ordinary

anybody discover the problem of the alarm , i found this after my second flash

3 alarm was set , after the first alarm rang , the phone hang , have to soft reset

another thing , original HTC only allows user to set 3 alarm m i right ?

any chance to make it more ? or get as many function and customization as the i8000 original alarm ?

Guest darkworldzz

hmm the alarm is kind of faulty here... i have a black screen when trying acess it thru the notifications menu.. but i dont use it much tho.. u can try G-alarm if it is so impt.. <_<

Guest Ordinary
hmm the alarm is kind of faulty here... i have a black screen when trying acess it thru the notifications menu.. but i dont use it much tho.. u can try G-alarm if it is so impt.. <_<

okay thanks :mellow: will try that soon ~

Guest Ordinary

i've installed the samsung clock cab in this ROM.

it's working well except for the alarm , it doesn't sound at all .

anybody got idea how to solve this ?

can straight away change the original HTC clock to the I8000 clock when we press the time on the homepage of touchflo?

i've installed the samsung clock cab in this ROM.

it's working well except for the alarm , it doesn't sound at all .

anybody got idea how to solve this ?

can straight away change the original HTC clock to the I8000 clock when we press the time on the homepage of touchflo?

New folder a Storage Card or My Storage > name ''My Ringtones'' > copy into mp3 <_<

Guest Ordinary

it's working now . thanks

anyway , is there a chance to change the original clock to the samsung clock ?

there must be something that links it , i just can't find it ><

Guest farookh

please help me! <_<

go to samsung setting.

Network settings

Select View More.

GPRS Authentications

Set it to PAP for all ( Most prob its set to none now).

Now try.

regards

Guest zyberace
it's working now . thanks

anyway , is there a chance to change the original clock to the samsung clock ?

there must be something that links it , i just can't find it ><

Maybe you need co0kie's home tab mod. This is a must have mod for manila 2.5 and I'm sure you will love it.

Guest Screaming

Hi, All!

Does anyone have the same and/or knows how to fix it:

If I go to Phone->All people and click Search contact

Keyboard shows up, but whole screen (contacts and top search bar) shrinks.

It looks that it shrinks only visual, but not physical on the screen, because when I tap some line - it activates line, which is there if remove keyboard.

Can sound a bit confusing, but if you try you may see.

Edited by Screaming

Guest gaia_18
Hi, All!

Does anyone have the same and/or knows how to fix it:

If I go to Phone->All people and click Search contact

Keyboard shows up, but whole screen (contacts and top search bar) shrinks.

It looks that it shrinks only visual, but not physical on the screen, because when I tap some line - it activates line, which is there if remove keyboard.

Can sound a bit confusing, but if you try you may see.

I think RFD already explained... thats how the new opengles works for now.... its better than crashing...

Guest Screaming
I think RFD already explained... thats how the new opengles works for now.... its better than crashing...

Cheers, missed that one... will be waiting for OGL driver then, otherwise ROM is very good (THANKS, RODRIGO), though tried quite a few already on my O2

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

hey as i am new to this stuff ..tell me what all part i have to flash in octans

pda is being downloaded and others are ???

and what all softwares should i install after this flashing..!!!

Guest Screaming
hey as i am new to this stuff ..tell me what all part i have to flash in octans

pda is being downloaded and others are ???

and what all softwares should i install after this flashing..!!!

This is only PDA part. You may flush only this part and leave your e-boot, phone and CSC parts or get them from secany's (e.g) B1 or B3.

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
This is only PDA part. You may flush only this part and leave your e-boot, phone and CSC parts or get them from secany's (e.g) B1 or B3.

thx...got it ..and one more thing should i erase csc parts..!! when flashing hd2 leo rom

Guest rflmnz

I hope one day we`re going to have an awesome opengl driver and full ram capacity to run Sense... Unless this, Samsung will continue to lose users to HD2...

Sense 2.5 runs smoothly in TouchPro II, why not in O2?

Guest SelfCreation

.7z is not a correct fille name ? evey time i open the file i DL it tells me its corupted or some s***...

so i cant get to the file that is a .NB0 to instal the PDA with octaine ,,, the zip file is strait corrupted .. i donwloaded it 10 times , any 1 have a good VErshion of the beta 2 or later...?

Guest gaia_18
.7z is not a correct fille name ? evey time i open the file i DL it tells me its corupted or some s***...

so i cant get to the file that is a .NB0 to instal the PDA with octaine ,,, the zip file is strait corrupted .. i donwloaded it 10 times , any 1 have a good VErshion of the beta 2 or later...?

did u use 7zip to decompress file? or what did u use to decompress?

Guest Screaming
thx...got it ..and one more thing should i erase csc parts..!! when flashing hd2 leo rom

No, unless you want to change language from your current one.

Most of Sense interface is only English anyway, though some translated to my region language.

Guest Titus62

I understand that if we erase CSC data (by selecting the corresponding option in Octans) then we will loose:

1) charging screen when phone is OFF

2) Downloading screen (while flashing firmware)

3) initial splash screen with "Samsung OMNIA II" words.

But can I get back all this if I quit using HD2 Leo ROM and flash back CSC data?

Guest CryptXus
I understand that if we erase CSC data (by selecting the corresponding option in Octans) then we will loose:

1) charging screen when phone is OFF

2) Downloading screen (while flashing firmware)

3) initial splash screen with "Samsung OMNIA II" words.

But can I get back all this if I quit using HD2 Leo ROM and flash back CSC data?

yes u will get all back once u flash CSC