[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest VHeinz

Hello Rodrigo,

thanks for this great Rom! The UI is much better than the original Samsung software.

Btw do you know how to change the XT9 language? I've added a cab that has 14 languages, but I can't get a list to change from the default English. It would be nice if one can change that from the SMS and email keyboards, because sometimes one writes in an other language.

Guest dicho

hey, sory for my inglish, i can 't load my picture, when i go to photo and video, it says that there not image.

how can i rread the image from my Sd card.

thanks

DJAviator,

Are you using current Rodrigo Leo2 Rom?

Really interested how did you manage to get your phone look like this :)

Please share.

I tried Ultralight from GC and installed Sense 2.5.2012 but it did not work...;)

Set it up on Beta2: GTX_Sense_WVGA.cab I did not like very much ;) Originally more beautiful :P

Edited by Ceco

Guest Screaming
Set it up on Beta2: GTX_Sense_WVGA.cab I did not like very much :) Originally more beautiful ;)

+1

Yes, tried this GTX theme, looks crappy on O2. what is not seen on screenshots - are the light-green strips, and many other things not so pleasant either.

(solved the SMS sound, after re-flashing all works fine, monitoring if some program will make it stop sounding)

Edited by Screaming

Guest ElChachoCoudet

If this is only the PDA part, where can I find the phone part?

Is there any way just to flash the PDA part without risks?

Edited by ElChachoCoudet

Guest gunner16avr

hi, i installed this rom, and i'm enjoying it:) but i've one (big) problem.. shazam is not working.. the installation is ok, i can start the program, but the only thing where the error appears, is when i press the TAG NOW button. it raises an error (send or not to microsoft) and exits the application. if anyone have a solution, i appreciate!

i've PDA, CSC and PHONE ...JB1 version..

Guest Screaming
If this is only the PDA part, where can I find the phone part?

Is it anyway just to flash the PDA part without risks?

PDA part is fairly safe to flash. The phone and e-boot parts you can get from Secany, phone part can use any basically of your choice.

Guest Screaming

Rodrigo, very good ROM, more I use it more I enjoy.

Surely not so fast as on HD2, but usable. Battery life is quite good as well, even on HIGH performance.

One thing,

Is it possible anyhow to switch between English and Russian while SMS or mail etc, on HTC keyboard?

I mean to have Russian keaboard as well?

Edited by Screaming

Guest alexisk

I have flashed this ROM and very impressive. So far, I 've gotten once hang during switching threaded SMS to All Message. The phone was halted and I have to soft reset it by taking battery out.

Anybody has that issue?

Guest Aaronb1

I flashed this rom on my phone. It doesn't work quite right. I can't turn the phone part on. I didn't realize I needed to back up the one that was on there. I downloaded the oem.rar and sys.rar files for my phone on another thread. Can someone tell me how to put them into a .nb0 file or do it for me so I can get my phone working again please. I am new to this stuff. I have an omnia 2 sch-i920 verizon phone so this is the right stuff for me I think. This is the thread I got the files from: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297290/...xtract/page/20/. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Guest Solestis

I just flashed this rom to my Omnia 2, but I am a bit disappointed.

I liked Touchflo 3d, I had that before this, so I wanted to get Touchsense.

But is it just me, or is the picture quality really bad on this? All gradients look crappy, I even tried a different theme to check it out, but it looks like I'm using 8bit colour or something?

What am I missing here?

Guest Chivas610

rodrigofd has stopped working on this rom. And probably he is not following this thread anymore so he can answer your questions.

If you still are here rodri, could you please hand your material over to someone else, to keep the project living? :)

rodrigofd has stopped working on this rom. And probably he is not following this thread anymore so he can answer your questions.

But this ROM publishing to develop Rodrigo promised???Lack of a single RAM.Need to remove some visual Emirates ROM. ... Instance taskbar ...PIM Backup ... :) ....>>>>

If you still are here rodri, could you please hand your material over to someone else, to keep the project living? ;)

+1

Guest stylus1828
But this ROM publishing to develop Rodrigo promised???Lack of a single RAM.Need to remove some visual Emirates ROM. ... Instance taskbar ...PIM Backup ... :) ....>>>>

+1

Please rodrigo publish your development.

Thanks again for your great work.

rodigo hocam finall sürümü nezaman çıkacak

Man, talking Turkish at an English forum is as unpleasant as talking English at a Turkish forum. At least you should have written the English translation.

Dostum, İngilizce bir forumda Türkçe konuşmak, Türkçe bir forumda İngilizce konuşmak kadar kabalıktır. En azından İngilizce çevirisini yazmalıydın.

Thanks Sinan :)

Guest betamale

Can anybody tell me how I can get

1. Rodrigo's Sense2.5

AND

2. Start Button on the bottom line?

Do I have to flash different ROMs in sequence?

or another Eboot, PDA, CSC part?

Thanks in advance!