• Announcements

    • Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

      ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

      Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

omnia i900 button error, Help!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

hai guys...

i just buy used omnia....

but the button isn't working except power button

phone button, trackpad button, end button, camera, volume up and down is not working...

the button is just working for wake up button....

but not working for normal function...

my ROM is JCIC1/28205 winmo 6.5

and before upgrade, my rom is DXIA5 winmo 6.1 officially

the button error since my rom DXIA5

can you give me a solution???

thx before...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

hai guys...

i just buy used omnia....

but the button isn't working except power button

phone button, trackpad button, end button, camera, volume up and down is not working...

the button is just working for wake up button....

but not working for normal function...

my ROM is JCIC1/28205 winmo 6.5

and before upgrade, my rom is DXIA5 winmo 6.1 officially

the button error since my rom DXIA5

can you give me a solution???

thx before...

I have the same issue... Any solution please.....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The same problem here, any solution?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I got it too for a time the camera was volume buttons o_O

Sorry for my bad english:P

But anyone got an idea what the problem could be?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I got it too for a time the camera was volume buttons o_O

Sorry for my bad english:P

But anyone got an idea what the problem could be?

well i have i900DXIA5 too as the phone part but my phone does not have any such issues.

Firstly try a different phone part. Directions for flashing a phone part as same as flashing a ROM (though you dont lose data)

Try JJIA1

It is supposed to have better battery life etc.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you try a different ROM.

Click here to view my latest ROMs.

If that doesn't help i am not sure... maybe something to do with device itself.

Edited by Hermit Dave
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

well i have i900DXIA5 too as the phone part but my phone does not have any such issues.

Firstly try a different phone part. Directions for flashing a phone part as same as flashing a ROM (though you dont lose data)

Try JJIA1

It is supposed to have better battery life etc.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you try a different ROM.

Click here to view my latest ROMs.

If that doesn't help i am not sure... maybe something to do with device itself.

Thanks for the fast reply..

But it didn't help..

Every rom i try it still gives the same problem..

Ive opened my phone a few times to take a look or something is broken or s***..

But noting to see..

Anyways thanks for helping:]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Thanks for the fast reply..

But it didn't help..

Every rom i try it still gives the same problem..

Ive opened my phone a few times to take a look or something is broken or s***..

But noting to see..

Anyways thanks for helping:]

Well it could be the board on the phone. I have opened my phone a couple of times (replaced the digitizer twice now).

The power button and comms manager (default) button on top are connected to camera unit.

The volume buttons and camera are mounted on main pcb.

The call / trackpad and end call connect to main pcb through cable.

if you feel like it you can take it apart and put it back again.

try this link for directions on dissembly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well it could be the board on the phone. I have opened my phone a couple of times (replaced the digitizer twice now).

The power button and comms manager (default) button on top are connected to camera unit.

The volume buttons and camera are mounted on main pcb.

The call / trackpad and end call connect to main pcb through cable.

if you feel like it you can take it apart and put it back again.

try this link for directions on dissembly.

I tried what u said..

But it still doesn't work.

If i run Android.. than i can use my buttons..

Could it be a problem in winmo?

I did a few times a hard reset.

Thought that it would help..

But not.

What could it be now..

Thanks for your help anyways..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well, well... Let me explain it to you short, like a GSM Expert explained it to me: When you flash your Omnia, you have 40% chances to be OK, and 60% chance to get different type of errors, issues, or even KILL your Omnia. It is simple. If you install any cooked ROM, ( NOT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM WINDOWS MOBILE AND SAMSUNG) you risk to overkill your device. I'm sorry, but you have just screwed up your device. Congratulations. Anyways, have you ever heard of GMS SERVICE ???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.