[ROM_Kithcne] i8000 Kitchen

Guest Lancez

Guest WoZZeR999

I have no way of testing this, but I can try to get something going for the i920 people. I can try looking into it tomorrow, but since I can't actually test the flash's, it'll be a longer process.

from what i understood, it is as simple as drag and drop. copy PDA.NBO into kitchen folder then excute dump.bat,wait til its done then u'll get everything out of pda.nbo................but since its written for chinese version ROMs, i dont know if it'll work on english or not. just give u a heads up.

Guest Bern612

Ok I was able to extract and rebuild yardi4life's rom and you can pull out files. it has a pdf to tell you where to put items. like rom folders and xip. i couldn't port new os, don't know how. exerytime i tried to port. it ended up like wozzers port just hung at boot screen. maybe the cooks know how to get it port. i will keep trying but wife is getting annoyed with me lol

i8000kitchen1.6.rar

Ok I was able to extract and rebuild yardi4life's rom and you can pull out files. it has a pdf to tell you where to put items. like rom folders and xip. i couldn't port new os, don't know how. exerytime i tried to port. it ended up like wozzers port just hung at boot screen. maybe the cooks know how to get it port. i will keep trying but wife is getting annoyed with me lol

I can guess that you didn't reallocate xip modules in ExtReloc and probably just did 'realloc imgfs'?