• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM_Kithcne] i8000 Kitchen

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hey guys

just found out that a ROM Kitchen for i8000 has been released by Gigges over kingmobile, thought it might helpful for i920 users too.

http://www.kingmobi.net/bbs/thread-107946-1-1.html

i have uploaded kitchen to mediafire

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e2mnnq1uq03

enjoy guys

Edited by Lancez

Posted

I have no way of testing this, but I can try to get something going for the i920 people. I can try looking into it tomorrow, but since I can't actually test the flash's, it'll be a longer process.

Posted

from what i understood, it is as simple as drag and drop. copy PDA.NBO into kitchen folder then excute dump.bat,wait til its done then u'll get everything out of pda.nbo................but since its written for chinese version ROMs, i dont know if it'll work on english or not. just give u a heads up.

Posted

Posted

Ok I was able to extract and rebuild yardi4life's rom and you can pull out files. it has a pdf to tell you where to put items. like rom folders and xip. i couldn't port new os, don't know how. exerytime i tried to port. it ended up like wozzers port just hung at boot screen. maybe the cooks know how to get it port. i will keep trying but wife is getting annoyed with me lol

i8000kitchen1.6.rar

Posted

Ok I was able to extract and rebuild yardi4life's rom and you can pull out files. it has a pdf to tell you where to put items. like rom folders and xip. i couldn't port new os, don't know how. exerytime i tried to port. it ended up like wozzers port just hung at boot screen. maybe the cooks know how to get it port. i will keep trying but wife is getting annoyed with me lol

I can guess that you didn't reallocate xip modules in ExtReloc and probably just did 'realloc imgfs'?

Posted

ummm.....ok umm yep i was to realllcote my taxes and unreallocate the dividends. lol i will see what that ireallocating is and try that

Posted

ummm.....ok umm yep i was to realllcote my taxes and unreallocate the dividends. lol i will see what that ireallocating is and try that

another future cook ;)