sinnadyr

[solved using adb]fastboot help to flash recovery.

sinnadyr    0

Have gotten the exactly same problem as shenshang in this thread, and quoting Amon_RA:

Try erasing the recovery first :

fastboot erase recovery

fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-hero-v1.5.3.img

When do you issue these commands? Do you boot up the phone in fastboot (power+back), do you use adb or what?

A little bit of detailed description would be great :D

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Or is it a tool like adb? Can't find it anywhere tho :\

EDIT2: Okay, found the fastboot tool, but need to be sure on this... Do I reboot into fastboot before I issue the commands?

EDIT3: download and issued "adb shell flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-RA-hero-v1.3.2.img", now it works, so that'll do for now if no one comes up with something :D Thanks anyways

Edited by sinnadyr

kendon    0

nice to hear that it works. you should update to the latest version 1.5.3.1, grab it over at xda, now that you know how to install it :D

Edited by kendon

sinnadyr    0
nice to hear that it works. you should update to the latest version 1.5.3.1, grab it over at xda, now that you know how to install it :lol:

Did just that, and it works :D Just don't understand why it didn't the first time:S Did the exact same thing.

But, I still think I need a little tutorial on how to do it the fastboot way :D

planeth    0

Can someone guide me? I'm trying to get s-off on my rooted desire. I'm not sure what to do. I have searched for days, but I am yet to find a thorough guide.

amranny    0
Can someone guide me? I'm trying to get s-off on my rooted desire. I'm not sure what to do. I have searched for days, but I am yet to find a thorough guide.

Hi,

after rooting using unrevoked 3.22

I used this :

http://alpharev.nl/

and I now ihave s-off.

htc desire, lcd, gsm, hboot 0.93

Good luck,

Amir

tkalfaoglu    0

Hi.. the Acer flash tool is giving me lots of headaches under virtualbox xp..

Is there a way to flash the phone with a rooted .bin image using adb or fastboot?

Those two commands work great.. I already have a rooted bin, I just need a way of

transfering it to the phone without acer flash tool.

Many thanks. -t