Microsoft launches Windows 7 for mobile ...

Guest GabbaGabbaHey

Guest grahame30
what is this decide for yourselfs

anybody seen a timelord round here ????

is there a DOCTOR in the house ?

it,s a carry on doctor !!!!

TG01-------TG01------TG01-------TG01-------TG01-------TG01-------TG01-------TG01-------TG01--------TG01-------TG01===== DR WHO ? YOU THERE ?

Guest Jack Jumpin

I would prefer Toshiba just "leak" the required files so we can make our own ROMS then they don't have to bother their arses about the TG01 anymore !!

Thanks

JJ

Edited by Jack Jumpin

Guest grahame30
yet more pickys of old hardwear running WM7

post-656506-1266774621_thumb.jpg

THIS IS HOW YOU TRICK PEPOLE INTO BELIVING YOU HAVE WM7 ON ANY PHONE !!!!

TAKE A LOOK

Edited by grahame30

Guest paroariax

Well I for one am not very impressed with what I've seen of Windows Phone 7. The great thing about WM in the past was that it was a [mostly] solid base on top of which individual implementers could build there own UI to a greater or lesser degree. Windows Phone 7 looks like the same basic operating system but with an enforced Microsoft UI, that includes an ugly twitterized homescreen and a fancy WMP skin. It seems to be targeted at the average iphone user rather than the average business/power user.

Edited by paroariax

Guest forelli
Well I for one am not very impressed with what I've seen of Windows Phone 7. The great thing about WM in the past was that it was a [mostly] solid base on top of which individual implementers could build there own UI to a greater or lesser degree. Windows Phone 7 looks like the same basic operating system but with an enforced Microsoft UI, that includes an ugly twitterized homescreen and a fancy WMP skin. It seems to be targeted at the average iphone user rather than the average business/power user.

I cannot agree more with you: the WM7Phone is Microsoft's iPhone, and if the rumors about no custom UI like HTC Sense are true, then we'll be left with wm6.6 for ages before we either create our own or jump ship on android or maemo or linux or even "Zunephone"...