Guest Devil1978

Guest dromero
Hi,

any long-time-user-experiences???

Are there Bugs?

Regards,

Tobi

Hi

Flashed my Omnia II today with this ROM and haven't experienced any bug. Of course the Keyboard doesn't fit right, but that's something the cooker can not influence. Will change now to the german 6.5.3 ROM found here on Modaco because this ROM has the BETA Timebomb cooked in which doesnt look that good with my titanium theme.

Teside that it seems to be quite stable.

Grüsse aus Zürich

post-471509-1267815621_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devil1978

At the moment i cook the new JC1 ROM with the newest WM6.5.5 build 23547. In GERMAN.

Then i will crack the BETA runout date. Only the BETA text will be shown on the screen.

But you can disable it manually. If you want this rom please write it to me in this thread, then i will upload it today at the evening.

Edited by Devil1978

Guest y17dt

Hi there,

I would love to have your next rom. Going to have a flash-session tomorrow. So it would be nice if yours was online till tomorrow.

Really great Work!!!!

Regards

Guest dromero
At the moment i cook the new JC1 ROM with the newest WM6.5.5 build 23547. In GERMAN.

Then i will crack the BETA runout date. Only the BETA text will be shown on the screen.

But you can disable it manually. If you want this rom please write it to me in this thread, then i will upload it today at the evening.

i'd love to have this rom without the beta date. so if possible please cook and share. i'm using the other german 6.5.5 rom going round on modaco but i miss some oem software on it.

is there any way to donate to you for your efforts?

Edited by dromero

Guest Devil1978

Now i have the time-bomb patched and the BETA Text screen is away after flashing my roms. :)

But with the new JC1 there is the problem with the new CSC.

The CSC is the italian file. And a few words are in italian.

I think i try the JC1 with the old CSC out.

At my next step i will try to cook a rom with the new opera mobile 10.

Edited by Devil1978

Guest saintxseiya

You are the man Devil! :)

But beware, there are two Versions of JC1 the EU and the Asian Version. I think the Asian one had the new GUI, but you should look

first which one suites better.

Guest Devil1978

What new GUI? I have the european version. I think the asian versions are always a little better, because samsung is an asian concern.

Today i will try to cook the JC1 with the WM6.5.5 build 23547 in german. With the patched time-bomb. And opera mobile 10.

Give me a few more days. Because actually i don't know how can i delete opera mobile 9 and integrate opera mobile 10 in the ROM.

Guest Smille123
What new GUI? I have the european version. I think the asian versions are always a little better, because samsung is an asian concern.

Today i will try to cook the JC1 with the WM6.5.5 build 23547 in german. With the patched time-bomb. And opera mobile 10.

Give me a few more days. Because actually i don't know how can i delete opera mobile 9 and integrate opera mobile 10 in the ROM.

Have you tried Opera Mini bea? It´s realy fast.

Guest Devil1978

I have some news for you.

I tested yesterday my ROM.

1. Now its time-bomb patched.

2. The BETA-Text on the screen is deactivated now.

3. 4 rows for windows 6.5 start up menu with honeycomb

4. Enabled the settings menu in 6.5 rom and also allow to map the rotation to a hard key

5. Enabled the front camera

I hope my changes are good for you too.

The only thing is, because the CSC is in italian, you must change the speech in the enabled WM settings menu to german language.

I will upload it at the evening.

Today from 06:30 pm to 22:30 pm i have soccer training. I hope i can give you the rapidshare links today at night.

When a find a german CSC i will cook a new rom.

I have heard there is giving at next time WM6.5.5 build 23548 and 23549.

If the new builds are out i will cook a new ROM.

PS: Thank you to the man, who gave me a donate last night. Thank you very much.

Edited by Devil1978