gabby2009

GT-B7300 Custom Lite ROM V2 released!

37 posts in this topic

Please anyone help me with only oringnal eboot for B7300c please

i have a eboot file from a xxja9 firmware, but this is based on the XXJA8 firmware. would it be ok to use the XXJA9 eboot to flash this rom or would this cause problems?

this is a useless rom. I tried it and it is very slow due to added crap on start up. the other one keeps restarting.

thanks gabby, now i cant even put my phone to download mode, thats really great.... i think you should delete that link

thanks gabby, now i cant even put my phone to download mode, thats really great.... i think you should delete that link

im new to this but not new to modding. i come from a htc modding background so i have some understanding.

im guessing the eboot part=bootoader therefore the rom is not at fault if you cant enter download mode, your bootloader is.

dude i've successful install the rom but every time i finish setting up the screen the phone keeps restarting T_T

and plus it would hav been even more helpful if you would hav showen us tutorial XP

Edited by Ghostkura

yeah me too would be nice if someone could upload the correct eboot file. i really want to try this because iv tried a few and stock just isnt cutting it. samsung sms lets it down

I run haret.exe, but gets stuck on "Jumping to kernel ..."

is there now a lite rom for omnia lite?