Storm ROMS [CF03] - TouchFlo Detach - 12MB Pagepool

Guest Rob Storm

Guest Matthew DeCillis

Awesome ROM! I have one question though, I seem to be missing the ability to end a process in task manager. I'm trying to end the tmail.exe process but it will not let me.

post-546320-1269629871_thumb.jpg

Guest tractor101
Awesome ROM! I have one question though, I seem to be missing the ability to end a process in task manager. I'm trying to end the tmail.exe process but it will not let me.

you're missing the left soft key for some reason. Reflash?

post-620022-1269638487_thumb.jpg

Guest rpmm70
Also, does anyone know of an app or utility that will let me manually switch between my carrier data and Wifi? Rite now I have no idea which my phone is using, and would like to tell my phone to only go on my carrier data when wifi is not available.

I believe that if WiFi is on and connected, it should use that over the data connection. There is a link in your task bar to let you know if you WiFi is on.

One small thing I notice with the clock on my home screen, it seems to switch back and forth between two different times, about an hour apart, and has done it with the last three Roms I have installed, what is that all about?

In M2D when you go to the home screen it is one hour and two minutes behind, as you noticed. This is just a feature of M2D to just show off the time animation.

Oh, one last thing, I have a feeling this a little tricky to ask, but without giving me an exact link, could someone point me in the rite direction to get that Swype App thingy, I cannot stand texting with these small keyboards and think that program might help. Thanks all....

Swype cannot be posted anywhere on this site. It was originally here when it was first ported over to the i900 and i910, but it had some issues with copyright infringement and was removed. Here is the link to the story: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...rogram-instead/

Guest jlc0005

I've had soft-keys go missing after loading a new theme. You might try pressing where the soft-key usually is anyway because it may still be there. The button image may just not be shown.

Guest Matthew DeCillis
you're missing the left soft key for some reason. Reflash?

Actually, i'm on the processes screen, not the task screen. Goto task manager and click on menu >> view >> processes. That is where the End Process option is missing.

Guest kevkavalier

Does anyone have a cab for Manila Weather Settings Editor that's already cooked into this rom? I can't find it anywhere, at least for the i910.

Guest luxuryboyz

hey everyone Im new to this can ya'll help me out. Ok my phone is an I910 CF03 window 6.1, so i download the STORM ROMS file to my PC how do I install it to my phone. Oh my phone also flash to Metro Pcs will the storm roms effect anything

Guest Zabii

On every rom I am flashing to I am unable to change the keyboard layout. This was fine when I was using roms with the samsung keyboard, but these other roms do not use the keyboard i like

Guest gorf1000
Hey Rob, You around? we got a new official verizon update DC22 and the itchy flashing nerve!!! ARGH! ;)

I'd recommend looking at TheKevster's ROMs, it looks like Storm's taking a break and Kev's taking up the reigns.

Guest tempsaint
I am having the same issue. Trying to fix tonight. Building 23549 as we speak.

Rob

Rob,

First, thanks for this ROM. I like it overall. Some quirks but I'm learning how it goes.

I'm having the same issue with texting too.

Are you still working on 23549? Looking forward to a fix for texting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nmayer79
hey everyone Im new to this can ya'll help me out. Ok my phone is an I910 CF03 window 6.1, so i download the STORM ROMS file to my PC how do I install it to my phone. Oh my phone also flash to Metro Pcs will the storm roms effect anything

Pretty sure it will mess your service up if you flash to any rom not specifically designed for metro pcs which i don't think exists. i could be wrong about that last part though. think you should probably wait to flash till you know how it will affect your metro service.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest nmayer79
Figured the easiest way to reply to this is line by line... :P

Rob

Some people... lol, jk.

seriously though, checked out the roms dude linked to and they are pretty phat looking for real.