T*OMNIA2's very smooth mainmenu It's like IPhone!! (attached mainmenu.exe file)

Guest Mr huan
I'm using korean ver. T*OMNIA2 (SCH-M715)

AND i have offcial wm6.5 rom

do you want it?

(Sorry for english :) )

please give me link download?i need ...help!...thankyou

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xlightwaverx
hey guy plz please share this with us

dump this rom with sorg tool

if u can give that to us plz

Anybody have the start.dll file required to get this to run on higher versions of winmo? Like 6.5.3 and 6.5.5? Right now it only works on 6.5. :) Well at least via the start button.

Edited by xlightwaverx

Guest ujjwol
hey guy plz please share this with us

dump this rom with sorg tool

if u can give that to us plz

hey guys can someone guide me to make this my default start menu by disabling old samsung start menu..i don't know much about registry editing so plz give me the detail information how to disable old start menu and put this new one in place of that. how to make this one open by clicking the start button in left top corner..my phone is samsung b7620 wm6.5 ..thanks in advance

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest WoodyNguyen

Looking into it now. Let you know soon.

Oh yes. It works. Stock i920 lock as a slider. It will need a bit of tweaking (language/character issues). But it's primarily there. I'll play with it some later today.

854e523a-85aa-4a1a-b59b-8147ba73913.jpg

==================

Attached file is the modified LockScreen on T*Omina2 => English

Example from above picture will be

03.08 MON

Under Lock symbol will be Slide2UnLock

Guide:

- open task management and kill process LockScreen.exe

- connect your device to cmp with active sync then replace the LockScreen.exe file

(note that the LockScreen_org is the original file) if you have trouble => can reuse

lock_screen.rar

Edited by WoodyNguyen

Guest Rfx64

==================

Attached file is the modified LockScreen on T*Omina2 => English

Example from above picture will be

03.08 MON

Under Lock symbol will be Slide2UnLock

Guide:

- open task management and kill process LockScreen.exe

- connect your device to cmp with active sync then replace the LockScreen.exe file

(note that the LockScreen_org is the original file) if you have trouble => can reuse

Thank you for the hint.

Could be done in mass storage mode as well via copying to Windows folder, rewriting original files.

Works OK on my SCH-M715. Any idea how to correct "Phone OFF" screen where only squares appear instead of letters as well?

Guest WoodyNguyen

Thank you for the hint.

Could be done in mass storage mode as well via copying to Windows folder, rewriting original files.

Works OK on my SCH-M715. Any idea how to correct "Phone OFF" screen where only squares appear instead of letters as well?

There are fews notifications on Lockscreen still in Korean, I know how to edit to change to English BUT

I face a porblem that:

The Korean text in Unicode that occupy a few bytes however the same meaning in English if we converted that they occupy double or triple time thus it cannot editable in LockScreen.exe

For Example:

해재 = Unlock,

보기 = View

전화 = Phone

부재중 전화 = Missed call

메시지 = Message

해재 in ASCII: 74 D5 AC C7 (4bytes) = Unlock in ASCII: 55 00 6E 00 6C 00 6F 00 63 00 6E (11bytes)

=> length is differrent

This is the trict for one who want to dig in LockScreen.exe (Attached is File Editor Suite)

1) use Unsign.exe to Unsign LockScreen.exe

2) Use Hex Eidtor to open LockScreen.exe

3) Use Notepad.exe to write Korean text you want to find in LockScreen.exe then save it as Unicode, And open it in HexEditor.exe you will find ASCII code like "해재 in ASCII 74 D5 AC C7 (4bytes)" then find it in LockScreen that opened in HexEdit, replace with the same length for your own language.

4) save it then use Sign.exe to sign LockScreen as the original one

5) replace \Windows\LockScreen.exe

It can be done as the same manner for Power off window command ( file in Attachment) biggrin.gif

Sorry for my poor English

Look this reference for more details on how to edit the *.exe file

http://blog.naver.co...etTypeCall=true

For the Power off windows pop up to confirmation (It is easy to understand that when we press and hold the Power key => It will call an application to run and show up the confirmation window => That application is \Windows\PowerOffMsgBox.exe

Here are the Chinese text I have found

取消 = Cancel, => NO ( I changed to NO for short )

电源 = Power Shutdown, => PwOff

关闭 = Off ,... => Ok?

关机 = Shutdown,.. => OK

数据连接 = Data connection

连接 = Connect

断开 = Disconnect

中断 = Interrupt

File_Editor_Suite.zip

PowerOffMsgBox.rar

PowerOffMsgBox_Type2.rar

Edited by WoodyNguyen