[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest drorcun
proximity sensor don't work in calls..and can't take anything with bluetooth is there any fix or settings? and which csc we have to use..

sinan do you have any solutions?

Guest sinancetinkaya
sinan do you have any solutions?

There is no solutions for you because there is no any problem. I disabled it and I put there 2 cab files for it under programs/advanced

Guest maze1980
2. DLNA works by Touch Player/Connected Home. If I remember there was no DMC shortcut. I don't have any samsung media player, so I couldn't test it. But it's very easy to create a shortcut "Connected Home". I'll update that cab.

3. in the new style settings, that setting under General Settings tab/USB Connection

DNLA: Well, DMC works fine even without installing the Touch Player cab. The player has the same GUI functions as the Touch Player, but no option to build a local media database. I use TCPMP for local playback.

I choose the old style settings, since I'm happy with the USB mass storage settings...I don't bother about all the rest. The new settings, custom lock screens, auto-rotation of the menus and all this fancy stuff is not necessary for me.

Thanks.

Guest drorcun
There is no solutions for you because there is no any problem. I disabled it and I put there 2 cab files for it under programs/advanced

sorry i didn't see the advanced folder, my fault.. but what's about csc? which csc do you suggest us?

Edited by drorcun

Guest sinancetinkaya
it looks very promising but every time i connect to laptop to sync it freezes .

any idea?

I also flashed but freezes when connect to PC.

I never had such error, try to disable your firewall(including windows's firewall) and antivirus. Or disable Settings/USB Connection/Advanced Network and try again

clipboard01xs.th.pngsshot000.th.png

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest plguzman
I never had such error, try to disable your firewall(including windows's firewall) and antivirus. Or disable Settings/USB Connection/Advanced Network and try again

clipboard01xs.th.pngsshot000.th.png

Found that the problem is an incompatibility with Win7. If you use XP the phone can be paired without problems. But since I have Win7 and won't be running a Virtual Machine every time I want to sync my phone, I'm back to 6.5. Thanks sinan anyway. Oh, also had problems with the new settings. They just can't install.

Guest Rommie2k6

Does anyone know how to change the pagepool of this ROM release to 16MB? Do I need to cook a modified version of the ROM or can it be done by some Windows Mobile application?

Edited by Rommie2k6

Guest Rommie2k6
Does anyone know how to change the pagepool of this ROM release to 16MB? Do I need to cook a modified version of the ROM or can it be done by some Windows Mobile application?

Anyone? I've tried using the ROM Dump-Build tool, but can't figure out how to build it after the dump.

Edited by Rommie2k6

Guest sinancetinkaya

11/04/2010

This is my first wm6.5 rom. Based Samsung's NXXJD1 WM6.5.

UltraLite : Removed everything (literally everything). I recommend experts this rom

Lite: I make this rom for my own use, my programs, my settings. If you don't like them, use UltraLite rom. It's good for beginners. Based ultralite rom plus: NETCFv35, ACR Version 1.2.3, Adobe Flash Lite 3.1, Myriad Java, O2FlashV1.1, Camera, Samsung Settings, Photo Album, Smart Reader, Streaming Player, Touch Player, Total Commander

Pagepools of both rom are 8 mb

Here are some new cab files of programs of JD1 in the second post

Guest speedfrog

some screenshots:

BUG: when i tried to open calculator from the startmenu it came up" the file mobilecalculator cannot be opned" i also tried to launch it from the windows folder,but the same message came up

everything else fantastic!

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Uss_Defiant

Everything works quite fine as well... 109 megs at startup = amazing!

One thing though... anyone know how to get to the winmo equiv of the samsung settings to reset data connections? I need that option to use my 3g data plan... thanks!

Guest sinancetinkaya
some screenshots:

BUG: when i tried to open calculator from the startmenu it came up" the file mobilecalculator cannot be opned" i also tried to launch it from the windows folder,but the same message came up

everything else fantastic!

There is no mobile calculator, have you installed PowerCalc ?

Everything works quite fine as well... 109 megs at startup = amazing!

One thing though... anyone know how to get to the winmo equiv of the samsung settings to reset data connections? I need that option to use my 3g data plan... thanks!

check the second post out

Guest whizzd

hi sinan.. would u provide the cab file for samsung keyboard from JD1 rom?

i prefer to use samsung keyboard than original wm keyboard,

thx a lot, really like ur room ;)

Guest Kira Y

Hi Sinan, my omnia i8000 r with this originally...

PDA : I8000NXXJA5

CSC : I8000XSOJA2

PHONE : I8000DXJA1

Can I directly flash to ur latest JD1 WM6.5 Rom?