• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

You Need To See This..

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Something You REALLY NEED to see!!!!

I am going to start by saying that I have loved the Android World ever since my HTC Hero for Sprint.. I have gone from that to the Nexus, Droid, BB Curve, Tour, G1, and the Samsung Moment... I have never been able to Understand why? I see that this is a love thing.. Oh a love thing.. Please watch this video and DO NOT! stop until the END.. Every question you might have about this DEVICE will be mostly answered by a GREAT reviewer on the hunt for the new gagdets.. So PLEASE.... Watch this..

In addition.. It may sound crazy, but, we need to find a way to first root this.. overclock it to AT LEAST 550MHZ to ensure a Droid feel. Then we need to Update it to 2.1 or 2.0.. Then, when you're done. You will LIVE-BREATH-AND EVEN SLEEP TOO ANDROID!!!!

NOT to mention you can wake up to A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!

Thank Me Later.. LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP05aA5QRaE

Edited by GodDriven

Posted · Report post

This is very cool

Thanks for posting

( guess it's later )

Posted · Report post

Something You REALLY NEED to see!!!!

I am going to start by saying that I have loved the Android World ever since my HTC Hero for Sprint.. I have gone from that to the Nexus, Droid, BB Curve, Tour, G1, and the Samsung Moment... I have never been able to Understand why? I see that this is a love thing.. Oh a love thing.. Please watch this video and DO NOT! stop until the END.. Every question you might have about this DEVICE will be mostly answered by a GREAT reviewer on the hunt for the new gagdets.. So PLEASE.... Watch this..

In addition.. It may sound crazy, but, we need to find a way to first root this.. overclock it to AT LEAST 550MHZ to ensure a Droid feel. Then we need to Update it to 2.1 or 2.0.. Then, when you're done. You will LIVE-BREATH-AND EVEN SLEEP TOO ANDROID!!!!

NOT to mention you can wake up to A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!

Thank Me Later.. LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP05aA5QRaE

Turned it off after seeing the title of the YouTube page.

And...... WHY do we need to watch a video about a cordless home phone?

Thread title is incredibly misleading.

Posted · Report post

Turned it off after seeing the title of the YouTube page.

And...... WHY do we need to watch a video about a cordless home phone?

Thread title is incredibly misleading.

Could be to some like YOU.. Who don;t need to see this... May not want it.. Or just don't care.. But others may/may not want to see and be interested..

Good that you gave your freedom of speech a whirl there.. Appreciate the response.. K.

Posted · Report post

Could be to some like YOU.. Who don;t need to see this... May not want it.. Or just don't care.. But others may/may not want to see and be interested..

But what's it got to do with the Nexus One?

Posted · Report post

But what's it got to do with the Nexus One?

Nothing Dude.. Can we all just see what else is coming to our homes as well. I am just showing..

Posted · Report post

dang guys calm down he's just trying to show people something they may not have seen before thanks man appreciate the info <_<

Posted · Report post

GD gets a little excited. :-)

GD, good to see ya man. ;-)

Posted · Report post

Well, sure is nice to see that Android is slowly taking over the world, but does anyone use a home phone any more!? <_<

Posted · Report post

So basically its a nexus one that I cant take with me basically.

Anyone basically fancy counting how many times one man can say basically in 11 minutes basically.

Nice idea though if you got money to burn.

Posted (edited) · Report post

GD gets a little excited. :-)

GD, good to see ya man. ;-)

Yes I do, Very excited.. Mi | Enko, It is very nice to see you.

Edited by GodDriven

Posted · Report post

dang guys calm down he's just trying to show people something they may not have seen before

I used to know a guy that liked doing that. Oddly he wasn't very popular.

Something You REALLY NEED to see!!!! Thank Me Later.. LOL...

I did & thank you. I want one, I want one ;)

Well, sure is nice to see that Android is slowly taking over the world, but does anyone use a home phone any more!? :)

Does it matter? I don't use our toaster much but if someone brings out a toaster running Android, I'd buy it.